Racing MotoGP, WSBK, BSB, AMA, F1, WRC, DTM, NASCAR, etc...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 199 (permalink) Old 07-24-2008, 10:55 PM Thread Starter

Let's stir this pot some moe, why not!!!

Stoner fans will like this one...
I am just going to get my and enjoy the thread as it unfolds...

http://www.superbikeplanet.com/2008/Jul/080724a.htm
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 199 (permalink) Old 07-25-2008, 12:09 AM
No Crying Allowed

I'll let the Aussies go first

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
|
post #3 of 199 (permalink) Old 07-25-2008, 12:25 AM

I'll bring the popcorn!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 199 (permalink) Old 07-25-2008, 07:09 AM
7c Forever

yea I saw that and had a chuckle.

it begs the questoin "what if Elias had pulled that move on Rossi rather than Rossi pulling it on Stoner?"

HAIL TO THE KING!!

post #5 of 199 (permalink) Old 07-25-2008, 11:29 AM

Doesn't matter what nationality, what rider, whuch day...NO one likes to lose!!!
post #6 of 199 (permalink) Old 07-25-2008, 12:29 PM
No Crying Allowed

That's true!

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

|
|
|
|
post #7 of 199 (permalink) Old 07-25-2008, 02:59 PM Thread Starter

Well it if had been Hopper on a Spanish rider, he would have been penalized since it's already has happened before... Sete being the exception I have yet to figure out.
post #8 of 199 (permalink) Old 07-25-2008, 03:11 PM
7c Forever

double standards abound.

it's alllllll about the money. The joys of a for profit entertainment corporation running the series.

HAIL TO THE KING!!

post #9 of 199 (permalink) Old 07-25-2008, 08:41 PM

You can't compete with the VR PR machine ... too many loyal/one eyed fans who you've got zero opportunity to have an unbiased discussion with.

I don't have a problem with Casey and other riders saying what they think, I'm interested to hear it irrespective of whether I agree or not.

If they upset VR and his legion of fans, I couldn't care less. They're in the business of riding fast and winning races, not comparing who's got more fans.
post #10 of 199 (permalink) Old 07-25-2008, 08:55 PM
No Crying Allowed

Great post ^

|
|
|
|
post #11 of 199 (permalink) Old 07-25-2008, 09:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by racerraul View Post
Well it if had been Hopper on a Spanish rider, he would have been penalized since it's already has happened before... Sete being the exception I have yet to figure out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Junior View Post
double standards abound.

it's alllllll about the money. The joys of a for profit entertainment corporation running the series.
Again more tunnel and biased vision. Didn't Rossi/Yamaha got penalized for cleaning the stupid grid in 2004? And they weren't the only team who was doing it. He got a 6 seconds penalty and started last in that race. If it's so double standards like you guys said, he shouldn't get that penalty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geggog View Post
...too many loyal/one eyed fans who you've got zero opportunity to have an unbiased discussion with.
There are as much biased/one eyed haters as you can see in the example above.

And Geggog, are you saying you're 100% unbiased about Casey? I don't think so.
post #12 of 199 (permalink) Old 07-25-2008, 09:33 PM

I'm a patriot, what can I say.

I get behind Verm too ... Unfortunatley it's a little harder with West.
post #13 of 199 (permalink) Old 07-26-2008, 04:46 AM

It's no wonder the British fans booed Stoner,he's become the biggest sook since dicky Doohan and before him Wayne Gardner.

After the Laguna race Rossi now has the mental mindgames over him aswell.
post #14 of 199 (permalink) Old 07-26-2008, 06:20 AM
Mr.

The B!#*[email protected]$$ness factor has just increased ..
post #15 of 199 (permalink) Old 07-26-2008, 08:03 PM
Abusin' the scooter

Send a message via Skype™ to Yamahuh

Must .....

not....

touch.....

keyboard.....

Its really hard to take an angry man seriously when hes wearing a bathrobe. - Carl Fogarty
post #16 of 199 (permalink) Old 07-26-2008, 08:25 PM
Team America Support Crew

Send a message via Yahoo to Warp Racer
You guys crack me up,I think every great (and not so great) rider out there has been a tool at one time or another, gotten selective memory when the shit gets thrown back at them. I'm always amused at all the antics, race craft (sic) and pit politics.

Where would we be without motorcycle racing, hmmmm....I'd probably be watching syncronised swimming.

ONCE YOU'VE HAD ASIAN, YOU WILL NEVER TOUCH CAUCASIAN

OLD AGE AND TREACHERY WILL ALWAYS OVERCOME YOUTH AND ENTHUSIASM
post #17 of 199 (permalink) Old 07-26-2008, 08:30 PM
Abusin' the scooter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warp Racer View Post
Where would we be without motorcycle racing, hmmmm....I'd probably be watching syncronised swimming.
....women's beach volleyball or gymnastics for me...

Where's the 'wank' smiley when you need it?

Its really hard to take an angry man seriously when hes wearing a bathrobe. - Carl Fogarty
post #18 of 199 (permalink) Old 07-26-2008, 08:35 PM
7c Forever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warp Racer View Post
You guys crack me up,I think every great (and not so great) rider out there has been a tool at one time or another, gotten selective memory when the shit gets thrown back at them. I'm always amused at all the antics, race craft (sic) and pit politics.

Biaggi and Doohan? lmao

"Mick said it was boring last year, he's not saying that anymore."
"Well he's giving me a hard time for passing on the first lap, last year he was giving Alex a hard time for passing on the last lap. Exactly which lap would Sir Doohan like us to make our move?"

HAIL TO THE KING!!

post #19 of 199 (permalink) Old 07-26-2008, 09:06 PM
Abusin' the scooter

Are those real quotes ??

Pretty funny either way.

post #20 of 199 (permalink) Old 07-26-2008, 09:15 PM
7c Forever

ya those are both from Biaggi when he was "playing the game" with Doohan. I mean I'm sure I've got them wrong, 'cause it's 10 years ago now, but that's all from the '98 season when Biaggi first showed up.

HAIL TO THE KING!!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode