Racing MotoGP, WSBK, BSB, AMA, F1, WRC, DTM, NASCAR, etc...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-19-2008, 10:38 PM Thread Starter
No Crying Allowed

Little Bombshell- Hayden

MOTOGP: Hayden to Ducati Announcement Expected Soon

Written by: Colin Young
Date: 08/19/2008 - 05:31 PM
Nicky Hayden has agreed terms to ride for Ducati as teammate to world champion Casey Stoner in 2009 and a formal announcement is expected as early as next week.

For the full article visit: MOTO-RACING - MOTOGP: Hayden to Ducati Announcement Expected Soon - SPEEDtv.com

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
|
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-19-2008, 10:56 PM

When it's official I will say... about damn time!
post #3 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-19-2008, 10:58 PM
don't read this

Send a message via AIM to rinn Send a message via Yahoo to rinn
Ducati huh...

sweet who wants to buy me one?

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

"I don't like your jerk off name, I don't like your jerk off face, I don't like your jerk off behavior, and I don't like you...... jerk off!"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-19-2008, 11:12 PM

So much for everything Honda USA invested.
post #5 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-19-2008, 11:23 PM

Well clearly HRC & American Honda never saw eye to eye on the Nicky subject. I am sure American Honda wont like it one bit, but HRC will insist the pudding is in the results...

IMO American Honda needs to get a clue when it comes to HRC and the BS within that team, they are lucky they got Nicky in there in the 1st place.
post #6 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-20-2008, 12:32 AM
250 cc pilota.

Quote:
Originally Posted by racerraul View Post
Well clearly HRC & American Honda never saw eye to eye on the Nicky subject. I am sure American Honda wont like it one bit, but HRC will insist the pudding is in the results...

IMO American Honda needs to get a clue when it comes to HRC and the BS within that team, they are lucky they got Nicky in there in the 1st place.
What is it that American Honda should get a clue of and more importantly what is it that HRC (I assume you mean Repsol Honda when talking about HRC) need to address you think?

Also very clear what his role will be - support rider to Casey.

Last edited by Gustav O; 08-20-2008 at 12:32 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
post #7 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-20-2008, 12:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustav O View Post
What is it that American Honda should get a clue of and more importantly what is it that HRC (I assume you mean Repsol Honda when talking about HRC) need to address you think?

Also very clear what his role will be - support rider to Casey.
I think racerraul was referring to HRC Japan.
post #8 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-20-2008, 12:47 AM
250 cc pilota.

Quote:
Originally Posted by valerossi View Post
I think racerraul was referring to HRC Japan.
Doesnīt matter. Curious to what the BS is that American Honda can/should address.

post #9 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-20-2008, 01:38 AM

Quote:
Doesnīt matter. Curious to what the BS is that American Honda can/should address.
post #10 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-20-2008, 04:44 AM
Gang Green

It did seem back in 03 when Nicky came aboard that HRC was grudgingly accepting him, the American Honda PR seemed much happier about it.

HRC can't be too upset about having had Nicky, he does have their only championship since Rossi left.

post #11 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-20-2008, 06:39 AM
Advanced Member

This makes things intresting for next year because if this goes down this closes out 1 seat for spies to get into. Maybe he can get himself on the satelite team with one of the 250 guys that ducati has their eyes on or their test rider. Because although its not a factory team I still say its a better bike then the gsvr...plus capirex is already signed for next year and with vermulens change in form he may keep his seat. So where else could he go except to a satelite honda team once the seat opens because of hayden leaving?

post #12 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-20-2008, 07:53 AM

Quote:
I didn't say they had to address anything... they however should realize how lucky they were to get a AMA SBK champ in the top Honda GP team. And shouldn't be surprised that Nicky is entertaining other opportunities.

I think Nicky has put more than enough faith on HRC to fully support him as the lead rider & they opted no to.

If you ask me,,, He waited too long.

Last edited by racerraul; 08-20-2008 at 07:58 AM.
post #13 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-20-2008, 08:08 AM

Quote:
I didn't say they had to address anything... they however should realize how lucky they were to get a AMA SBK champ in the top Honda GP team. And shouldn't be surprised that Nicky is entertaining other opportunities.

I think Nicky has put more than enough faith on HRC to fully support him as the lead rider & they opted no to.

Do you think he made the right move going to Ducati? Right now it seems like he will be #2 in the team again. Although I don't see any other better choice at the moment.

And about people are saying that the Ducati bike will suit his style more, I'm not sure though, cause none of the 800s rides like the 990s, not even the GP8.

post #14 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-20-2008, 08:24 AM

IDK Vale... I certainly am looking forward to seeing the results. While none of the 800's ride like the 990's. We certainly know that the Honda & Duc are very diff considering Marco managed 5ht last year on the Honda and is not clicking with the Duc at all this year.

As for the team roles... Nicky is currently #2 now. And IMO has always been. All that BS HRC fed him that his evolution 990 was heading development for the 800's was exactly that... BS. So #2 @ Ducati may be better (if not the same) than #2 where he currently is.
post #15 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-20-2008, 08:47 AM
250 cc pilota.

Quote:

OK. Cool. Then I misunderstood.

Quote:
IDK Vale... I certainly am looking forward to seeing the results. While none of the 800's ride like the 990's. We certainly know that the Honda & Duc are very diff considering Marco managed 5ht last year on the Honda and is not clicking with the Duc at all this year.

As for the team roles... Nicky is currently #2 now. And IMO has always been. All that BS HRC fed him that his evolution 990 was heading development for the 800's was exactly that... BS. So #2 @ Ducati may be better (if not the same) than #2 where he currently is.
Still all facts point to Haydens 2006 bike being a much better bike than the other RC211Vīs. This is my opinion gathered from tests by various other riders after the season and technical data from the project manager at HRC for that bike. A lot of the positives they found with that bike was transfered to the RC212V as well so it was not all BS. The fact taht the RC212V didnīt suit Hayden in my opinion was partly due to HRC taking those ideas to an extreme and misjudging how the 800s would be raced.

Last edited by Gustav O; 08-20-2008 at 08:47 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
post #16 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-20-2008, 11:38 AM
7c Forever

Quote:
Still all facts point to Haydens 2006 bike being a much better bike than the other RC211Vīs. This is my opinion gathered from tests by various other riders after the season and technical data from the project manager at HRC for that bike. A lot of the positives they found with that bike was transfered to the RC212V as well so it was not all BS. The fact taht the RC212V didnīt suit Hayden in my opinion was partly due to HRC taking those ideas to an extreme and misjudging how the 800s would be raced.

that evolution bike was an odd but interesting developement. Some things that it seemed to not do as well as the other Honda's and other things that it did substantially better. It was well tailored to Hayden's style tho I think. not as much grip coming off or going into corners, but a lot more chassis stability while sideways, a fair bit more power but not as linear. It actually seemed to me like it was built around Hayden's style.

HAIL TO THE KING!!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode