Racing MotoGP, WSBK, BSB, AMA, F1, WRC, DTM, NASCAR, etc...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-07-2008, 11:44 PM Thread Starter
7c Forever

WSBK Donny

***SPOILER***
***SPOILER***
***SPOILER***

I dunno, I don't have the results yet, but I'm watching race 2 as we speak, holy fuck, Kiyo deserves this win, guy is totally shifting his riding style and lines lap by lap as he shreds the tires, I'm VERY impressed. good on the wee squirt, maybe he can get a better ride for next year?

HAIL TO THE KING!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-08-2008, 12:02 AM
PCP

I've got race 2 downloading right now, Race 1 was pretty nuts though. I can't believe how many people went down. Not sure if that was all because of Haga or because the track was still damp
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-08-2008, 12:13 AM
Team America Support Crew

Send a message via Yahoo to Warp Racer
Quote:
Originally Posted by PCP View Post
I've got race 2 downloading right now, Race 1 was pretty nuts though. I can't believe how many people went down. Not sure if that was all because of Haga or because the track was still damp

What were they trying to catch him?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

ONCE YOU'VE HAD ASIAN, YOU WILL NEVER TOUCH CAUCASIAN

OLD AGE AND TREACHERY WILL ALWAYS OVERCOME YOUTH AND ENTHUSIASM
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-08-2008, 12:15 AM
PCP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warp Racer View Post
What were tehey trying to catch him?
Have you not seen it yet or am I missing some sarcasm somewhere? His engine failed on him... started blowing oil everywhere apparently
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-08-2008, 12:19 AM
Team America Support Crew

Send a message via Yahoo to Warp Racer
Quote:
Have you not seen it yet or am I missing some sarcasm somewhere? His engine failed on him... started blowing oil everywhere apparently
No. sorry matey, I haven't seen it..involuntary sarcasm by the looks of it, if there is such a thing

ONCE YOU'VE HAD ASIAN, YOU WILL NEVER TOUCH CAUCASIAN

OLD AGE AND TREACHERY WILL ALWAYS OVERCOME YOUTH AND ENTHUSIASM
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-08-2008, 12:20 AM Thread Starter
7c Forever

Spoiler:
waits for the inevitable John "I'm BATSHIT INSANE" Kocinski bitching about aviation fuel on the track making it slippery when wet.
Spoiler:
despite the fact that there's natural grass growing healthily everywhere and the surrounding neighbourhood is famous for floral displays.

HAIL TO THE KING!!

post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-08-2008, 12:26 AM
PCP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warp Racer View Post
No. sorry matey, I haven't seen it..involuntary sarcasm by the looks of it, if there is such a thing
ah just checking, are you going to watch it or no? There were some interesting parts to it. Just a TON of wrecks
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-08-2008, 01:39 AM
Mat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junior View Post
maybe he can get a better ride for next year?
I don't know if you can get much metter than a Ten Kate ride

Good to see him doing well.. hopefully he can win at a non-GB track.
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-08-2008, 02:09 AM
Somebody

Quote:
where did you down load it from, i only watched the 2nd race.
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-08-2008, 02:15 AM
PCP

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobody View Post
where did you down load it from, i only watched the 2nd race.
I'm downloading it from the gsxr forum, it's set up so that site supporters can download the races... it might be the same over here as well, I would imagine it is

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode