Racing MotoGP, WSBK, BSB, AMA, F1, WRC, DTM, NASCAR, etc...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 32 (permalink) Old 09-18-2008, 07:26 PM Thread Starter
7c Forever

The Mat and Ben show

one more race fella's and the show is over.

I know there's a lot of people that are upset with it, but I'm gonna miss it.

HAIL TO THE KING!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 32 (permalink) Old 09-18-2008, 07:40 PM
PCP

I'm going to miss it as well... I'll be at the race next month at Laguna though, so at least I'll get to see it live.
post #3 of 32 (permalink) Old 09-18-2008, 07:40 PM Thread Starter
7c Forever

If you're gonna brave the line, grab me a poster eh?

HAIL TO THE KING!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 32 (permalink) Old 09-18-2008, 07:44 PM
PCP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junior View Post
If you're gonna brave the line, grab me a poster eh?
I believe I can get that done... I came home with almost 200 posters from GP this year. ... I think I can snag a few for you.
post #5 of 32 (permalink) Old 09-18-2008, 09:47 PM Thread Starter
7c Forever

you da man.

HAIL TO THE KING!!

post #6 of 32 (permalink) Old 09-20-2008, 06:56 AM
Advanced Member

i swear the teams/riders are becoming more unreliable every week.... with this well have an answer this week or at this race and blah blah blah.... spies said he'd have an answer at indy thats over a week ago now and still no answer.....

post #7 of 32 (permalink) Old 09-20-2008, 11:31 AM Thread Starter
7c Forever

I suspect that Spies' seat dried up from under him. And he said he was HOPING to have something by Indy. I don't think he's got something and is refusing to tell us just to be an asshole.

HAIL TO THE KING!!

post #8 of 32 (permalink) Old 09-20-2008, 12:26 PM
No Crying Allowed

Always finding the bad

Spies will ride.... just watch

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

|
|
|
|
post #9 of 32 (permalink) Old 09-20-2008, 12:38 PM Thread Starter
7c Forever

I sure hope so. It's just a matter of where. I hope to god that Honda give JIR that bike tho. 'cause even the WSBK seats are starting to dry up.

HAIL TO THE KING!!

post #10 of 32 (permalink) Old 09-20-2008, 02:45 PM
Advanced Member

i know its just aggrivating but well see what happens

post #11 of 32 (permalink) Old 09-28-2008, 04:44 PM Thread Starter
7c Forever

Soup :: Nothing Sadder Than A Summer's Day :: 09-28-2008

not a bad little write up. Deano is getting soft and less belligerant in his old age.

It's on right now, wish I could be there live

HAIL TO THE KING!!

post #12 of 32 (permalink) Old 09-28-2008, 05:28 PM
No Crying Allowed

The show is over guys..... it was a great match up while it lasted, but thing change and the clock never stops ticking.

Good Luck To BEN! and I wish the best for Matt where ever he ends up, hopefully he will retire and be home with his young daughters where he belongs.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

|
|
|
|
post #13 of 32 (permalink) Old 09-29-2008, 06:03 AM
Advanced Member

intresting write up....did anyone happen to see mat say on national tv that he basically doesnt like ben as a person....something having to do with some quotes ben made about him or something like that...

post #14 of 32 (permalink) Old 09-29-2008, 06:07 AM Thread Starter
7c Forever

Quote:
Originally Posted by kid1000 View Post
intresting write up....did anyone happen to see mat say on national tv that he basically doesnt like ben as a person....something having to do with some quotes ben made about him or something like that...
I sure did not. I wouldn't be surprised tho. I think Deano hit it on the head when he said they where like brothers. Some days they're on the same side and unstoppable, other days they're ready to beat the shit out of each other on live television.

HAIL TO THE KING!!

post #15 of 32 (permalink) Old 09-29-2008, 06:12 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junior View Post
I sure did not. I wouldn't be surprised tho. I think Deano hit it on the head when he said they where like brothers. Some days they're on the same side and unstoppable, other days they're ready to beat the shit out of each other on live television.
yea but neither has ever expressed it word of mouth from the person on live tv....it was at the begining of the race when they were telling the little story about mats appeal being denied and they were interviewing him....i think the problem is that ben has become successful and with that he's become arrigant and snobish and that may have led to crossing the line and making the comments he's made about mat....and with mat knowing were bens come from he's taking it as extremely disrespectful bc in his eyes he wasnt always that good and he probably believes that he "mat" is still better then him

post #16 of 32 (permalink) Old 09-29-2008, 06:17 AM Thread Starter
7c Forever

ya it's not like Mat to pull punches tho, if this is the first time he's said something like that, it's likely the first time he's meant it. Altho he's called him a mamma's boy on several occations.

HAIL TO THE KING!!

post #17 of 32 (permalink) Old 09-29-2008, 06:22 AM
Advanced Member

lmao, yea i think it is....but 1 thing for sure is that he clearly stated his dis like for him as a person....saying something along the lines that he's had a good bike all season or something "ben" and mat said he toke it personal bc "ben" and him "mat" know that all 3 of those bikes are exactly the same....he said he dont care about the championship bc he knows that the dq is out of his control and hes not gonna get angry about it....in his eyes he's won more races and proves his point with that.....and he did it again in my eyes winning by a almost 13sec gap!

post #18 of 32 (permalink) Old 09-29-2008, 06:32 AM Thread Starter
7c Forever

ya I'm done deciding which one is a "better rider"

I don't know, but I know that they're both "good enough."

HAIL TO THE KING!!

post #19 of 32 (permalink) Old 09-29-2008, 07:33 AM
Advanced Member

I agree with that

post #20 of 32 (permalink) Old 09-29-2008, 08:06 AM
No Crying Allowed

Quote:
Originally Posted by kid1000 View Post
Yes Matt said several times over the weekend how Ben let him down by saying his bike was fine... he took that one personal.

Bottom line is they are racers and like they mentioned.... like brothers at times. Matt is very upset inside over the whole DQ thing, he says he's not but it's all he talked about all weekend.. lol

|
|
|
|

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode