Racing MotoGP, WSBK, BSB, AMA, F1, WRC, DTM, NASCAR, etc...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-25-2008, 09:17 PM Thread Starter
No Crying Allowed

Hayden Speaks up a little :)

As the consummate professional Nicky Hayden will give 100% for the rest of the year with Repsol Honda, but he admits he is excited about moving to Ducati for the 2009 campaign.

Quote:
Following his perfectly-timed first podium of the season at his new home Grand Prix at Indianapolis Motor Speedway in the last round, Nicky Hayden is in a buoyant mood at Motegi.
Despite still walking with a limp due to his ongoing foot injury, the 2006 World Champion is determined to do well in his last four races with Repsol Honda – before he heads to Ducati Marlboro at the end of the year.
Reflecting on his dramatic second place in the hurricane-affected Indianapolis race Hayden commented, `It was a good weekend for me. You know I hadn´t had a lot of good weekends recently so it was nice to be able to go home with a smile on my face. I have tried to milk it as much as I can! Now it is time to focus on Motegi but it was a good weekend for me, my fans and everyone behind me, so now I am looking forward to these last four (races).´
Hayden´s move from Honda to Ducati was hardly a secret before it was made official on the Monday after the Indianapolis weekend, but with the announcement now out in the open the American rider was keen to thank HRC for their support in his years with the Japanese factory.
`We have been together for nine years and I am very grateful for the opportunity they gave me, all the way back to my dirt-track days,´ Hayden stated. `People are waiting for me to start running my mouth about things that went on within the team but I ain´t gonna be the crazy ex-girlfriend and start talking a bunch of trash! It has been great, I mean who wouldn´t have enjoyed spending nine years riding on factory Honda bikes. I have ridden on some great bikes and worked with some great people.´
Highly motivated by his switch onto Italian machinery for next year´s MotoGP World Championship, he added, `I am very excited about this next challenge. I know it is not going to be something easy, just because Casey (Stoner) goes fast on the bike and because it goes fast in a straight line, but I am ready for it.´

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
|
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-25-2008, 09:44 PM
The real Blue ranger

Send a message via Yahoo to R4Ltony
Certainly has a way with words
Quote:
I ain´t gonna be the crazy ex-girlfriend and start talking a bunch of trash!

Quote:
If people don't regulate themselves, others will do it for them.
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-25-2008, 09:55 PM
7c Forever

I guess Danica digs his teenstache?

HAIL TO THE KING!!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-26-2008, 01:07 AM

Guess we'll have to wait for the Autobiography before any juicy bits come out of the horses mouth...

But he makes an excellent point... Having a run like he did with Honda is probably any racers dream, and I am sure he feels fortunate & grateful for the opportunities given...
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-26-2008, 01:45 AM

Probabaly a few stories.

Danica bugs the shit out of me. She can drive a car...

My mods are ghey...

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode