Racing MotoGP, WSBK, BSB, AMA, F1, WRC, DTM, NASCAR, etc...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 30 (permalink) Old 09-26-2008, 04:57 PM Thread Starter
7c Forever

Szoke subbing for RL Hayden at Laguna.

place your bets ladies and gentleman. Where will he finish? 10-15 like he normally does on his caker superbike when competing in the US? top 10? top 5? how many seconds behind Hacker at the end?

HAIL TO THE KING!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 30 (permalink) Old 09-26-2008, 05:00 PM
Resident Redneck

Send a message via Skype™ to Biga
The following is from Kawasaki...

Monster Energy Kawasaki’s road race team will give Canadian Kawasaki rider Jordan Szoke (Z-oh-K) a special opportunity to ride with the factory team during the series finale at the Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca in Monterey, Calif. this weekend. The opportunity comes just a short time after wrapping up his fifth-career Canadian superbike championship and third-consecutive Pro 600 Sport Bike championship aboard the Kawasaki NinjaŽ ZX-6R and ZX-10R.

Szoke will be contesting the AMA Superbike class, filling in for Monster Energy Kawasaki team rider Roger Hayden. Hayden will miss the final event due to a shoulder injury sustained at the last round at Road Atlanta.

“I’ve raced AMA events before, but this opportunity is special since I’m under the factory tent,” said Szoke. ”I’m really excited and I hope that I can make Kawasaki proud.”

Along with having a new rider under the tent, Monster Energy Kawasaki’s Jamie Hacking is looking to finish out his season on top at one of his favorite tracks on the circuit.

Attack Kawasaki’s Chaz Davies and Steve Rapp have used the three-week down time to recover from injuries received during the AMA Supersport race at Road Atlanta. Along with other minor injuries Davies broke his wrist, while Rapp broke and dislocated his thumb. Both riders are looking to finish out their seasons strong in Monterey.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 30 (permalink) Old 09-26-2008, 05:00 PM
Resident Redneck

Better then Hayden would

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 30 (permalink) Old 09-26-2008, 05:03 PM Thread Starter
7c Forever

ya I'm with ya there. I don't think he can hang with Hacker, but I think it's possible he can give the Jordan boys a run, possibly the 3rd Yosh bike too.

HAIL TO THE KING!!

post #5 of 30 (permalink) Old 09-26-2008, 05:29 PM
Resident Redneck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junior View Post
ya I'm with ya there. I don't think he can hang with Hacker, but I think it's possible he can give the Jordan boys a run, possibly the 3rd Yosh bike too.

You mean the Bostrom brothers, right?

post #6 of 30 (permalink) Old 09-26-2008, 05:44 PM Thread Starter
7c Forever

I was meaning Jordan Suzuki, but ya, I'd say he'll likely run EBoz and I'd be very shocked if he didn't lay out DiSalvo.

HAIL TO THE KING!!

post #7 of 30 (permalink) Old 09-26-2008, 06:24 PM

I'd say top 10... But since we are hating on RLH, I'd like to see Jordan take on SS in AMA to see if he can win the SS title like RLH did.
post #8 of 30 (permalink) Old 09-26-2008, 07:01 PM Thread Starter
7c Forever

well once upon a time he tried, until the US gov retracted his visum, LMFAO.

hard to say tho, the only comparison I've got is that Jordan whoops on Peris up here, and Peris is generally around 10th in AMA, so I'm guessing he'll be in the range aswell, hard to say tho.

Plus I'm biased 'cause I've met the guy a couple times, including not at the races.

HAIL TO THE KING!!

post #9 of 30 (permalink) Old 09-26-2008, 07:57 PM
No Crying Allowed

Never heard of the guy lol

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

|
|
|
|
post #10 of 30 (permalink) Old 09-26-2008, 09:00 PM Thread Starter
7c Forever

ya not surprising, he's not exactly a regular down there.

He lost the Daytona 200 by half a wheel to Mladin in 2000? 2001 maybe? on a Corona Suzuki.

He's 5 time superbike champ up here, 3 time 600 champ, the last 3 years he'd won both SBK and 600 simultaneously, with Kawasaki.

Interesting rider, very talented imo, one of those guys that just "has the race smarts." and he's always had them, atleast since he was 14 and came onto the national scene. Very good with championship management. For example in 2006 he was starting his championship at Shannonville, Pascal Picotte was out hurt from a testing crash. He knew Pascal would be the big contender for the title and openly talked about how he had to go balls out right from the get-go to start building a championship lead for whenever Pascal got back on his game. That year turned out to be the first of his double championships.

Nice guy, very odd personality. I actually had a beer with him shortly after the whole visum fiasco, he was a real party animal at that time (think toned down Anthony Gobert.) he's changed a lot tho over the years, mellowed out in his old age.

He's also a fantastic trials rider, one of the best in the country, does that for fun during the off season, along with (obviously, being Canadian) ice racing.

HAIL TO THE KING!!

post #11 of 30 (permalink) Old 09-26-2008, 11:28 PM
Resident Redneck

Quote:
Originally Posted by R1Lover View Post
Never heard of the guy lol

He is a 100% better rider then Duhamel ever was or will be

post #12 of 30 (permalink) Old 09-26-2008, 11:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biga View Post
C'mon Biga, we all know le superhero is your idol...
post #13 of 30 (permalink) Old 09-26-2008, 11:39 PM
Resident Redneck

Quote:
Originally Posted by valerossi View Post
C'mon Biga, we all know le superhero is your idol...

There is no denying it

post #14 of 30 (permalink) Old 09-26-2008, 11:47 PM Thread Starter
7c Forever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biga View Post
and a lot nicer guy too.

my experiences with DuHammel involve him being a dickhead, making arrogant 1 liners and ignoring me when I catch him in the paddock and want an autograph.

my experiences with Jordan are him grabbing me a beer when he's heading to the keg, rolling around playing with kids and dogs, shooting the shit re:gp/wsbk/mx/the merits of fuel injection in dirtbike applications, saying hi when he sees me in the paddock and coming out of the trailer to say hi or to pull young kids over the barriers and sit them on his bikes for pictures.

HAIL TO THE KING!!

post #15 of 30 (permalink) Old 09-26-2008, 11:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junior View Post
and a lot nicer guy too.

my experiences with DuHammel involve him being a dickhead, making arrogant 1 liners and ignoring me when I catch him in the paddock and want an autograph.

my experiences with Jordan are him grabbing me a beer when he's heading to the keg, rolling around playing with kids and dogs, shooting the shit re:gp/wsbk/mx/the merits of fuel injection in dirtbike applications, saying hi when he sees me in the paddock and coming out of the trailer to say hi or to pull young kids over the barriers and sit them on his bikes for pictures.
I thought you prefer bad guys?
post #16 of 30 (permalink) Old 09-26-2008, 11:51 PM
Resident Redneck

Quote:
Originally Posted by valerossi View Post
I thought you prefer bad guys?

post #17 of 30 (permalink) Old 09-26-2008, 11:51 PM Thread Starter
7c Forever

I prefer drinking buddies over everyone

HAIL TO THE KING!!

post #18 of 30 (permalink) Old 09-27-2008, 02:10 AM

LOL... Jordan is a cool cat... but he is no where near as accomplished as Duhamel's old ass...
post #19 of 30 (permalink) Old 09-27-2008, 02:15 AM Thread Starter
7c Forever

ya he needs to shatter a leg into a zillion pieces and then win Daytona with it zip-tied and medical taped together, LOL.

HAIL TO THE KING!!

post #20 of 30 (permalink) Old 09-27-2008, 06:10 AM
Resident Redneck

Quote:
Originally Posted by racerraul View Post
LOL... Jordan is a cool cat... but he is no where near as accomplished as Duhamel's old ass...
That's because Jordan does not suck c*ck

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode