Racing MotoGP, WSBK, BSB, AMA, F1, WRC, DTM, NASCAR, etc...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 12 (permalink) Old 11-14-2008, 01:08 PM Thread Starter
PCP

Josh Hayes To Join Ben Bostrom On Yamaha Superbikes

still haven't heard much more on the whole AMA/DMG/USSB situation but here's this:

Josh Hayes To Join Ben Bostrom On Yamaha Superbikes! Both Will Also Race In 2009 Daytona 200! News Article // RoadracingWorld.com
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 (permalink) Old 11-14-2008, 01:42 PM
7c Forever

good, atleast he's got a ride. He really woke up the WSS grid at Portimau.

HAIL TO THE KING!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 12 (permalink) Old 11-14-2008, 02:26 PM
250 cc pilota.

Thatīs cool. Whatīs up with Di Salvo? I read that Eric Bostrom will take at least on eyear off but Di Salvo is out apparently, I donīt blame Yamaha for that though.

On a completely different note I have a dislike for Roadracing World as they sued a friend of mine way back when internet was young because they claimed to have worldwide rights to "roadracing" wrtitten as one word. The thing is that road racing simply is roadracing in swedish.
And when the first thing you read on an internet site with news is the following text I am put off.

(This original, copyrighted material may not be copied, cut and pasted, published or otherwise reproduced in any way in any medium, which means, don’t post this on another website or BBS. If you want somebody else to see this, send them a link or post a link to this page.)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 12 (permalink) Old 11-14-2008, 02:34 PM
7c Forever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustav O View Post
Thatīs cool. Whatīs up with Di Salvo? I read that Eric Bostrom will take at least on eyear off but Di Salvo is out apparently, I donīt blame Yamaha for that though.

On a completely different note I have a dislike for Roadracing World as they sued a friend of mine way back when internet was young because they claimed to have worldwide rights to "roadracing" wrtitten as one word. The thing is that road racing simply is roadracing in swedish.
And when the first thing you read on an internet site with news is the following text I am put off.

(This original, copyrighted material may not be copied, cut and pasted, published or otherwise reproduced in any way in any medium, which means, don’t post this on another website or BBS. If you want somebody else to see this, send them a link or post a link to this page.)
RRW are fuckwads, John Ulrich and all, I don't give a shit that he's "genuinely the man that discovered Kevin Schwantz, John Hopkins and Ben Spies." He's still a total asshat. He's in it for money first, and the benefit of the sport a DISTANT second. Guys like KR and Bob MacLean rank way higher on my list, for looking out for the sport first and their personal wealth second.

But ya, the reason DiSalvo is shitcanned is 'cause he hasn't produced results. Maybe he's a nice guy or interesting, maybe he's there for reasons other than that his dad bought his way into the championship, I don't know, all I know is he hasn't produced and he was supposed to be the second coming. Biggest letdown since John Kocinski imo.

HAIL TO THE KING!!

post #5 of 12 (permalink) Old 11-14-2008, 04:11 PM Thread Starter
PCP

post #6 of 12 (permalink) Old 11-15-2008, 12:42 AM

I think Kocsinski won a WSB title no?

If so is that a letdown? Pretty solid in my book...

My mods are ghey...
post #7 of 12 (permalink) Old 11-15-2008, 07:32 AM
7c Forever

won a WSBK title forsure, during the middle of Foggy's reign even.

BUUUUUT, the press was talking of how he was gonna topple Rainey/Schwantz/Doohan.

HAIL TO THE KING!!

post #8 of 12 (permalink) Old 11-15-2008, 01:42 PM
No Crying Allowed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustav O View Post

Yes he is very anal about "his internet" he bitches to everyone about anything that might have come from his site.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

|
|
|
|
post #9 of 12 (permalink) Old 11-16-2008, 11:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junior View Post
won a WSBK title forsure, during the middle of Foggy's reign even.

BUUUUUT, the press was talking of how he was gonna topple Rainey/Schwantz/Doohan.
That's a tall order to best in their time... John was hard to work with and his personal issues might have been an even bigger task to beat, let alone those guys...

John's best achievement in my book is his WSBK title win on Honda's RC45... the only one that could do so, in his first and only year on it...

Slight, Foggy & Edwards all failed to accomplish as much.

That alone makes me at least say one good thing about what otherwise all think is an asshole
post #10 of 12 (permalink) Old 11-16-2008, 11:56 AM
7c Forever

he's not an asshole, he's insane.

I feel kinda bad tho, Rainey really fucked his head up even worse than it already was.

HAIL TO THE KING!!

post #11 of 12 (permalink) Old 11-16-2008, 02:29 PM
I dont inhale

back on topic

yamaha is going to have some kick ass teams next year!!!!!!!!!!!!!

post #12 of 12 (permalink) Old 11-16-2008, 09:43 PM Thread Starter
PCP

My money is they still aren't going to touch Mladin in the US.

Either way I think it was a good move on Yamaha's part to restructure the team.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode