Racing MotoGP, WSBK, BSB, AMA, F1, WRC, DTM, NASCAR, etc...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 13 (permalink) Old 11-24-2008, 06:56 AM Thread Starter
250 cc pilota.

Buy one of the coolest bikes, ever...

Time to collect you change and give the Aprilia factory a call. They are selling three Aprilia RSW500s...

http://www.combattiva.it/rsw/default...nte=home&lin=2

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 13 (permalink) Old 11-24-2008, 07:27 AM
Mr.

Talking

That would be a nice addition to any collection , wish I had the cash . Not to crazy about 2-strokes,to many hard to replace one off parts..
post #3 of 13 (permalink) Old 11-24-2008, 08:29 AM
Team America Support Crew

Send a message via Yahoo to Warp Racer
Holy shit.....Junior you can buy one, but sign the agreement and don't say diddly squat about any technical goodies you find
Quote:
When the bikes will be sold, Aprilia will ask the buyer to sign a declaration according to that:

- He excuses Aprilia from any responsibilities regarding the use of the bikes;

- He assures the greatest privacy about any technical components;

- He recognizes the all technical components are the result of the Aprilia study and creativity, and for this reason they belong to the Aprilia intellectual property.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

ONCE YOU'VE HAD ASIAN, YOU WILL NEVER TOUCH CAUCASIAN

OLD AGE AND TREACHERY WILL ALWAYS OVERCOME YOUTH AND ENTHUSIASM
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 13 (permalink) Old 11-24-2008, 10:23 AM
Resident Redneck

Send a message via Skype™ to Biga
I'll take one of those please

post #5 of 13 (permalink) Old 11-24-2008, 02:11 PM
7c Forever

tbh I was never really a fan of the roid-raging 250's. I was always a twin crank V4 guy.

And I have a damned good idea about the internal dimensions of that motor already actually, so there's no major secrets there. Wish I had another shot at Lawsons Cagiva tho, I kick myself every day for having let that slip thru my fingers.

HAIL TO THE KING!!

post #6 of 13 (permalink) Old 11-24-2008, 03:59 PM Thread Starter
250 cc pilota.

Seems like this is an old "add" floating around the internet and the bikes have appraently been sold to one guy who wought all three for a whooping 220 000 USD, each... I donīt blame him if he has the cash...

post #7 of 13 (permalink) Old 11-24-2008, 04:03 PM
PCP

post #8 of 13 (permalink) Old 11-24-2008, 04:20 PM Thread Starter
250 cc pilota.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junior View Post
tbh I was never really a fan of the roid-raging 250's. I was always a twin crank V4 guy.

And I have a damned good idea about the internal dimensions of that motor already actually, so there's no major secrets there. Wish I had another shot at Lawsons Cagiva tho, I kick myself every day for having let that slip thru my fingers.
You mean this bike?

Still available here: Cagiva 500 GP Works ex Lawson for sale at classic-motorbikes.com

Just as this beauty...

post #9 of 13 (permalink) Old 11-24-2008, 04:25 PM
PCP

Isn't that what Mladin ran in GP? The Cagiva?
post #10 of 13 (permalink) Old 11-24-2008, 04:40 PM Thread Starter
250 cc pilota.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PCP View Post
Isn't that what Mladin ran in GP? The Cagiva?
Yeah, the last one is a -93 bike similar to what Mladin rode.

post #11 of 13 (permalink) Old 11-24-2008, 07:52 PM
7c Forever

ugh, Mladin on that Cagiva is bad memories.

Ya Gustav, it's 3x the price it was then now tho, and I kinda have another project on the go that'll be faster I hope.

HAIL TO THE KING!!

post #12 of 13 (permalink) Old 11-24-2008, 08:16 PM
PCP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junior View Post
ugh, Mladin on that Cagiva is bad memories.

Ya Gustav, it's 3x the price it was then now tho, and I kinda have another project on the go that'll be faster I hope.
Rest assured he feels the same. I was going to ask him about it along with a ton of other questions at the last race I talked to him at. But he was in a good mood, so I decided to just leave it that way.
post #13 of 13 (permalink) Old 11-24-2008, 08:19 PM
7c Forever

Admittedly, I was a Rainey fan which makes me a guaranteed Kocinski hater, but I think Kocinski got Pedrosa-esque treatment from Cagiva that year, and Mat got the hind tit. I can remember him coming in for rubber in qualifying and the whole crew standing there looking at him, waiting for John to come in.

HAIL TO THE KING!!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode