Racing MotoGP, WSBK, BSB, AMA, F1, WRC, DTM, NASCAR, etc...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-20-2009, 12:26 PM Thread Starter
doomsday machine

2009 SBF Race Contests -- volunteers needed

Racing season is not that far off -- WSBK is set to kick off in a month and a half!

So....I'm looking for volunteers to run a race series of their choice in this year's race contests. Anyone who wants to run one is welcome to -- most of the work is up-front, setting up the races and riders, then you just have to update the results after each round. The interface is pretty simple, and there are full instructions provided.

Right now, I'm going to run MotoGP (800cc class only) and fjorn has volunteered to run AMA Motocross. What series there will be available depends entirely on who's willing to step up and run them.

Post up or PM me if you're interested.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-20-2009, 05:02 PM
don't read this

Send a message via AIM to rinn Send a message via Yahoo to rinn
Crap forgot the "R" in my email...

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I don't like your jerk off name, I don't like your jerk off face, I don't like your jerk off behavior, and I don't like you...... jerk off!"
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-20-2009, 05:40 PM
No Crying Allowed

I could still read it..... lol

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

|
|
|
|
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-20-2009, 05:57 PM Thread Starter
doomsday machine

fail.
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-20-2009, 07:58 PM
don't read this

Send a message via AIM to rinn Send a message via Yahoo to rinn
Quote:
Originally Posted by shagzomatic View Post
fail.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

"I don't like your jerk off name, I don't like your jerk off face, I don't like your jerk off behavior, and I don't like you...... jerk off!"
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-22-2009, 02:44 PM

Where is this going to be held at??? Sounds fun i would love to come!!!
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-22-2009, 05:21 PM Thread Starter
doomsday machine

It's actually not an event you go to -- this is a set of contests that run the length of the race season, on this forum and a website I built to run the contest.

Check out this thread for info on last year's contest: 2008 SBF Race Contests - Sport Bike Forum

and this sub-forum for info on individual series we ran in last year's contest: Contests - Sport Bike Forum

There will be more posted on this year's contests later once we get things figured out as to what series will be run this year, etc.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode