Racing MotoGP, WSBK, BSB, AMA, F1, WRC, DTM, NASCAR, etc...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-26-2009, 07:33 PM Thread Starter
jimmy crack corn

and ...POW... mladin is back

The following is from Suzuki...

American Suzuki Motor Corporation announced today that the Rockstar Makita Suzuki Racing team will compete in the AMA Pro Racing Superbike series for 2009. After extensive discussions with AMA Pro Racing, American Suzuki has received clarification of the AMA rules that will see the Suzuki GSX-R1000 sportbike on the racing grid beginning with the opening round in Daytona, Fla., in March.

Road racing is an important activity for Suzuki at the professional and amateur levels. The manufacturer uses it as much for testing and development as for sales and marketing. Its championship winning heritage and class-leading sales prove that this competitive activity is beneficial for Suzuki as well.

Mat Mladin, six-time AMA Superbike Champion, will race his No. 7 Suzuki GSX-R1000 in the premier AMA Pro American Superbike class for Team Rockstar Makita Suzuki. Tommy Hayden will race his No. 22 Rockstar Makita Suzuki GSX-R1000 in the same class. New team member Blake Young will round out the three-man Rockstar Makita Suzuki team in the AMA Pro American Superbike class.

http://www.cyclenews.com/ShowStory.asp?HeadlineID=13409

David
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-26-2009, 09:56 PM
I dont inhale

awesome!!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-26-2009, 11:01 PM
No Crying Allowed

Like we thought anything else would really happen...

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

|
|
|
|
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-26-2009, 11:24 PM
Rollin in my 5.0

Send a message via Yahoo to beavisr1
so let me get this right. motogp riders are going to compete in ama racing?

post #5 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-26-2009, 11:26 PM
250 cc pilota.

After all their fuzz Suzuki had to bend over and take it.

post #6 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-27-2009, 01:20 PM
7c Forever

everyone else is gonna look pretty stupid if he wipes the floor with them after all that.

I'm definitely surprised that he's even coming tho. But I guess he's contracted. Running #7 is very strange too, I don't get that at all.

HAIL TO THE KING!!

post #7 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-27-2009, 02:24 PM
Mat

Maybe he is forecasting that this year will be his 7th title?
post #8 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-27-2009, 03:25 PM
250 cc pilota.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junior View Post
everyone else is gonna look pretty stupid if he wipes the floor with them after all that.

I'm definitely surprised that he's even coming tho. But I guess he's contracted. Running #7 is very strange too, I don't get that at all.
The boring thing is that the teams are putting their eggs in different baskets. Yamaha in one class and Yosh Suzuki in another while we donīt know about Honda and Kawasaki.....

post #9 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-27-2009, 03:31 PM
7c Forever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mat View Post
Maybe he is forecasting that this year will be his 7th title?
seems to be the logical implication ya. 7th and final I'd wager.

Gustav: All the manufacturers running different classes is situation normal in the AMA.

HAIL TO THE KING!!

post #10 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-27-2009, 10:52 PM
No Crying Allowed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junior View Post

Why do you say this? Why would it make anyone else look any different? Suzuki was the one crying like a little 2 year old over the new rules.... not sure how that would make anyone else look bad? Everyone knows that Suzuki was the bike to beat in this class so I'm a little confused?

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

|
|
|
|
post #11 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-27-2009, 10:52 PM
No Crying Allowed

Quote:
Originally Posted by beavisr1 View Post
so let me get this right. motogp riders are going to compete in ama racing?
Put down the crack pipe beav... Your confused lol

|
|
|
|
post #12 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-28-2009, 05:19 AM
7c Forever

well with all the new rules to make things fairer and closer, it'll look bad on the others if they STILL can't hang with the Suzuki.

HAIL TO THE KING!!

post #13 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-28-2009, 06:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustav O View Post
The boring thing is that the teams are putting their eggs in different baskets. Yamaha in one class and Yosh Suzuki in another while we donīt know about Honda and Kawasaki.....
Kawasaki Supersport... they are merging the factory team with Attack.
post #14 of 18 (permalink) Old 02-03-2009, 11:20 PM
Mr.

I see the #7 as a sign of a new miladin. hopfully he pulls a freakin wheelie after a win this year for the first time in his carrer.
$$HHIITT!! if I was miladin I'd be pullin big dogg style standups over the finish line as often as I could...
post #15 of 18 (permalink) Old 02-04-2009, 08:23 PM

A new Maldin? That guy's been badass from day one.
post #16 of 18 (permalink) Old 02-05-2009, 05:46 AM
Master of Sergeants

Send a message via AIM to No1stunner Send a message via Yahoo to No1stunner Send a message via Skype™ to No1stunner
Not Suprised....

post #17 of 18 (permalink) Old 02-05-2009, 10:01 AM
7c Forever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostdog2007 View Post
A new Maldin? That guy's been badass from day one.
Ya I'm pretty much with you on that. Since the Cagiva 500 he's been a badass. Now he's just an older wiser, more pissed off badass.

HAIL TO THE KING!!

post #18 of 18 (permalink) Old 02-08-2009, 11:28 AM

You got it Junior,
He trains like a madman and has a few tricks in his arsonal .

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode