250 cc pilota.
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Uppsala, Sweden
Spies fastest again.
During tests held at Monza over the week end Spies was once again the fastest rider in the WSBK field. Pretty damn impressive and he said he really liked the Monza track, as if anyone could dislike it.
1. Ben Spies Yamaha WSB 1min 45.3s
2. Noriyuki Haga Ducati Xerox 1min 45.5s
3. Michel Fabrizio Ducati Xerox 1min 45.6s
4. Max Neukirchner Suzuki Alstare 1min 45.8s
5. Tom Sykes Yamaha WSB 1min 45.8s
6. Karl Muggeridge Suzuki Celani 1min 46.0s
7. Yukio Kagayama Suzuki Alstare 1min 46.3s
8. Ruben Xaus BMW 1min 46.8s
9. Troy Corser BMW 1min 47.1s
“The test was good, it was really good to come back and reset myself after Valencia as I was feeling really frustrated. It was good to take a couple of days off, then come back fresh. We found a really good pace, and I loved Monza which is another new track for me.
“We also did half a race simulation, and got some really competitive times. I think we've got a good set-up for the bike for when we come back here. Hopefully we'll show up with a couple more tricks on the bike as well.”
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.