Racing MotoGP, WSBK, BSB, AMA, F1, WRC, DTM, NASCAR, etc...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 04-20-2009, 06:13 PM Thread Starter

What if...

Now hear me out... I am not looking to start any BS... but rather get some input from you guys on a hypothetical scenario... why? for the hell of it... for the simple of reason of we are race fans and cause we can...

I am hoping for some open mindedness and no fanboy italian sausage riding, d1ngo humping or hot dog stuffing bias here...

Did I leave anything out? I could of added something about spanish bull horn running stuffins but let's get on with it...

Ok... I think Stoner is very close to Rossi like performances... and quite frankly we can't deny that he's had a few of those shinning moments already. But he seems to lack consistency and perhaps a bit of maturity and patience at times.

So I got to thinking... Would Jeremy Burgess and Stoner if paired to work together become another force like JB\Doohan?

We already know JB\Rossi are already that if not more, but could JB help Stoner become that and more? What about JB\Stoner\Ducati????

What can I say... I'm bored. So if you're too... bring on the nonsense...

I've got my flame suit on and I have to work tonight so, you'll be dissapointed trying to get me to loose sleep
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 04-21-2009, 05:30 AM
7c Forever

yes.

furthermore. When Rossi was bitching about how he was gonna go play with an F1 car, Burgess was saying he wanted to work with Casey next.

HAIL TO THE KING!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 04-21-2009, 05:51 AM
250 cc pilota.

When Rossi retires it seems like a probable scenario unless Burgess feels so at home at Yamaha that he stays or maybe even retires as the winningest (sp?) crew chief in history.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode