Racing MotoGP, WSBK, BSB, AMA, F1, WRC, DTM, NASCAR, etc...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 24 (permalink) Old 05-12-2009, 12:56 PM Thread Starter
250 cc pilota.

WSBK Kyalami. ***Spoilers***

No rest for the wicked as the WSBK teams, well most of them as teh cash strapped teams have opted to stay out of the fly aways to Kyalami and Utah, are heading to Kyalami for some more great action.

Except for the smaller teams staying at home there are a lot of shuffles on the rider side as well.

Nieto replacing Neukirchner at Alstare Suzuki is apparently a done deal.
Gregorio Lavilla will replace Brendan Roberts at the Gundalini team, he races for that team in the Italian SBK championships so Roberts might have to worry for his job.
Troy Corser is so beat up after two heavy spills at Monza so he will try to get some rest for Utah.
Michael Laverty currently racing for the Celtic team in AMA is going to replace Robbin Harms in heh Swedish Veidec team in WSS.

As I now am a true convert and hails Ben Spies all out as the next big thing am looking forward to some more of his elbowz out, WFO riding style and hopefully he will gain some more points on Haga.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 24 (permalink) Old 05-12-2009, 12:59 PM
7c Forever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustav O View Post
As I now am a true convert and hails Ben Spies all out as the next big thing am looking forward to some more of his elbowz out, WFO riding style and hopefully he will gain some more points on Haga.
welcome to the chuch son. C12 race fuel baptism to take place on Sunday.

Any word on how long Max is out for? Apparently it was 6 hours of surgery. Broken femur can be fatal tho, he's a lucky boy.

HAIL TO THE KING!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 24 (permalink) Old 05-12-2009, 02:14 PM Thread Starter
250 cc pilota.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junior View Post
welcome to the chuch son. C12 race fuel baptism to take place on Sunday.

Any word on how long Max is out for? Apparently it was 6 hours of surgery. Broken femur can be fatal tho, he's a lucky boy.
Is A747 served with coffee?

I knew he was good but I waited until he had proved himself against some stiffer competition and boy has he proved himself. Suzuki bosses should get fired for loosing a golden nugget like that, and Yamahas Meregalli a fat bonus.

Neukrichner is out for at least four weeks according to the info so he´ll miss Utah as well.

Tamada is also missed and won´t be replaced by anyone - but will we even notcie any difference?

Apparently Steve Martin will sub for Corser och the BMW. Martin rode really well on the terrible Petronas bike but had a dismal season in 2007 and haven´t raced since, he has been expert commentator on teh WSBK live streams.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 24 (permalink) Old 05-12-2009, 04:14 PM
7c Forever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustav O View Post
Is A747 served with coffee?

I knew he was good but I waited until he had proved himself against some stiffer competition and boy has he proved himself. Suzuki bosses should get fired for loosing a golden nugget like that, and Yamahas Meregalli a fat bonus.
If I was in charge at Suzuki... heads would roll. And if Mladin escapes at the end of the year... another round of heads rolling. I think Suzuki need to seriously consider putting the Yosh team in WSBK.

Yamaha pulled another Rossi coup, I think they learned their lesson when they didn't get Doohan when they had the chance.

Quote:
Apparently Steve Martin will sub for Corser the BMW.
dude I'm ok with Swenglish but atleast be gramattically correct in one language or the other.

That sucks about Max, but he needs to get well properly. Doesn't do any good to come back and still be fucked up.

HAIL TO THE KING!!

post #5 of 24 (permalink) Old 05-12-2009, 06:04 PM
Gang Green

i've heard rumblings tamada will be replaced afterall, by sheridan morais.

post #6 of 24 (permalink) Old 05-12-2009, 09:37 PM Thread Starter
250 cc pilota.

Quote:
dude I'm ok with Swenglish but atleast be gramattically correct in one language or the other.
Writing on two separate forums in two different languages is to much for my little brain it seems...

post #7 of 24 (permalink) Old 05-12-2009, 10:00 PM
7c Forever

lol, I understand completely man, I can't switch languages without spelling phonetically for the rest of the day. Makes me look like a real 2 year old. Hopefully someday I can get my brain programmed to be able to switch back and forth.

HAIL TO THE KING!!

post #8 of 24 (permalink) Old 05-13-2009, 12:36 AM Thread Starter
250 cc pilota.

Quote:
In this picture you can see Neukirchners right leg -

post #9 of 24 (permalink) Old 05-13-2009, 07:04 AM
jimmy crack corn

monzacarnage.jpg.jpeg

yuk I'm sure a leg isn't supposed to do that .

David
post #10 of 24 (permalink) Old 05-13-2009, 07:54 PM
I dont inhale

omg that makes my blood turn cold, reminds me of when lawrence taylor jumped on joe theisman's back, except that was a tib-fib fx but just as ugly ohhh yea and my open tib-fib when i got hit by the truck no wonder it hurts me to look at that, lol

post #11 of 24 (permalink) Old 05-13-2009, 09:07 PM
Team America Support Crew

Send a message via Yahoo to Warp Racer
I remember a guy in the navy who had a femur break. The lower part of the break punched a hole straight through his thigh....F#*king nasty

ONCE YOU'VE HAD ASIAN, YOU WILL NEVER TOUCH CAUCASIAN

OLD AGE AND TREACHERY WILL ALWAYS OVERCOME YOUTH AND ENTHUSIASM
post #12 of 24 (permalink) Old 05-16-2009, 08:41 AM
7c Forever

6 in a row for Ben.

Haga Q'd in 11th, could be an opportunity.

HAIL TO THE KING!!

post #13 of 24 (permalink) Old 05-16-2009, 09:58 AM
No Crying Allowed

Damn that's a nasty break WOW.....

and way to go Ben.....

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

|
|
|
|
post #14 of 24 (permalink) Old 05-16-2009, 11:15 AM Thread Starter
250 cc pilota.

Quote:
6 in a row for Ben.

Haga Q'd in 11th, could be an opportunity.
Haga is fourth and Spies says tehy are still strugling with race set up.

1. Ben Spies USA Yamaha WSB YZF R1 1min 37.288s
2. Michel Fabrizio ITA Ducati Xerox 1098R 1min 37.289s
3. Max Biaggi ITA Aprilia Racing RSV-4 1min 37.466s
4. Noriyuki Haga JPN Ducati Xerox 1098R 1min 37.544s
5. Jonathan Rea GBR HANNspree Ten Kate Honda CBR1000RR 1min 37.634s
6. Jakub Smrz CZE Guandalini Racing Ducati 1098R 1min 37.677s
7. Carlos Checa ESP HANNspree Ten Kate Honda CBR1000RR 1min 37.940s
8. Tom Sykes GBR Yamaha WSB YZF R1 1min 38.241s

9. Shinya Nakano JPN Aprilia Racing RSV-4 1min 37.935s
10. Leon Haslam GBR Stiggy Motorsport Honda CBR1000RR 1min 37.988s
11. Sheridan Morais RSA Kawasaki SRT ZX-10R 1min 38.013s
12. Ryuichi Kiyonari JPN Ten Kate Honda CBR1000RR 1min 38.081s
13. Yukio Kagayama JPN Alstare Suzuki GSX-R 1000K9 1min 38.130s
14. Shane Byrne GBR Sterilgarda Ducati 1098R 1min 38.171s
15. Ruben Xaus ESP BMW Motorrad S1000RR 1min 38.194s
16. Gregorio Lavilla ESP Guandalini Racing Ducati 1098R 1min 38.733s

17. Broc Parkes AUS Kawasaki SRT ZX-0R 1min 38.766s
18. Luca Scassa ITA Team Pedercini Kawasaki ZX-10R 1min 38.779s
19. David Salom ESP Team Pedercini Kawasaki ZX-10R 1min 38.880s
20. Tommy Hill GBR HANNspree Althea Honda CBR1000RR 1min 39.001s

21. Fonsi Nieto ESP Alstare Suzuki GSX-R 1000K9 1min 39.831s
22. Karl Muggeridge AUS Celani Suzuki GSX-R1000 1min 39.852s
23. Steve Martin AUS BMW Motorrad S1000RR 1min 41.227s
24. Shaun Whyte ZIM Yamaha France GMT 94 1min 41.737s

post #15 of 24 (permalink) Old 05-16-2009, 12:58 PM
7c Forever

shit I read it off soup. Damn deano misleading me!

HAIL TO THE KING!!

post #16 of 24 (permalink) Old 05-17-2009, 03:24 AM
7c Forever

Race 1 rolling, 17 to go, Michel leads, Ben 3rd.

Rubens in the garage, claiming to his wife that the crash wasn't his fault!

Michel and Haga have a visible lead over Ben, 16 to go, looks like Haga wants thru, hopefully we can have the same insane teammate smash up we had last weekend.

Haga got thru Michel and Ben dialed it up a second a lap :bugeyes

HAIL TO THE KING!!

Last edited by Junior; 05-17-2009 at 03:24 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
post #17 of 24 (permalink) Old 05-17-2009, 03:43 AM
7c Forever

3 to go, Haga leads, Michel second, Ben 3rd, Ben had 2nd, but after a big moment Michel got thru, Ben kept it on 2 wheels tho which is something he needs to do.

might be it.

Ya Ben has backed off, he's happy with 3rd.

Barring catastrophe that's a done deal.

yup, finalized.

Nori
Michel
Ben
Haslam
Max B

HAIL TO THE KING!!

Last edited by Junior; 05-17-2009 at 03:43 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
post #18 of 24 (permalink) Old 05-18-2009, 05:54 AM

Way to come back from a scoreless rc for Haga.

I feel bad for Ben, but the kid has nothing to be a shamed of so far, his performance are nothing short of stellar.

But this is Haga, and his claim of working hard against the youngsters on the Podium, to me hints of a well deserved, fast, experienced rider looking to bag that elusive title so that he can let the youngsters have the stage.

I hope I'm wrong...
post #19 of 24 (permalink) Old 05-19-2009, 11:18 AM
jimmy crack corn

Did Spies shifter come off? wtf is going on with that team.

David
post #20 of 24 (permalink) Old 05-19-2009, 12:01 PM
7c Forever

Quote:
Originally Posted by macattack View Post
Did Spies shifter come off? wtf is going on with that team.
The way I see it, there's 2 possibilities.

First (and more likely imo) is that the failures they're giving us aren't what actually happened. Welcome to motorcycle racing, noone ever admits the actual fault. Both times it looked to me like a driveline failure, gearbox, clutch, chain, whatever. I doubt it was a chain as someone would have seen it skittering across the track. Big bang engines are inherently hard on their gearboxes tho, big torque pulses and big torque dips, like comparing a rock crusher to a snow blower.

Second possibility, is that the team is bigtime incompetant, I doubt this, they seemed to be ok last year. It's possible that there's a language barrier between Houseworth and his guys but I really don't think that's the big issue.

Either way, it's really not good.

HAIL TO THE KING!!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode