Racing MotoGP, WSBK, BSB, AMA, F1, WRC, DTM, NASCAR, etc...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 06-05-2009, 12:22 PM Thread Starter
Gang Green

Hacking gets two more WSBK races

After racing well @ Miller WSBK event, Hacker has been given two more races to show his stuff:

Hacking to continue with Kawasaki | World Superbikes News | 2009 | Crash.Net

He was running as high as 4th in race 1 at Miller before the red flag. Finished 7th in race 1 and in race two had a off track excursion after a collision and finished well down the order.

Hope he can keep that zx10 up front.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 06-05-2009, 01:03 PM
No Crying Allowed

Very nice to see him get the chance, he is good buddies with Ben and I think that will help Ben as well to have his buddy with him next year, I hope he get's a full time ride in WSBK in 2010.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

|
|
|
|
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 06-08-2009, 10:18 AM

I like Hopper, but he just can't seem to keep from crashing his brains out. I'd like to see him make a go of WSB...... but I honestly don't see that happening. He really should come back to the AMA and run a 600cc class. I think that suits him better.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode