Full action this weekend. The GP circus hits Donington Park for the last time as they will go to Silverstone next year.....
Even though Rossi got pole he was struggling with his race pace on the hard tire. Lorenzo missed out on pole and even second spot even though he was very strong on the harder tire. Stoner crashed both during the morning and during QP. Pedrosa was fastest in the morning and took second during QP.
Most likely we will have a wet race tomorrow so the cards will surely be shuffled. Friday practise was wet but a drying track at the end made it hard to judge what was up.
Suzuki has really taken a wrong turn in the last few races and I wouldn´t be surprised if they are out sooner rather than later.
I won´t be going in to any Hayden bashing but I like Kallios position.
Mapfre Aspar announced that they will be running the fifth Ducati in next years Championship an dthat they intend to run two bikes in 2011. No rider is named yet but we all know Jorge Martinez likeas Bautista a great deal but Bautista seems to be vary of the Ducati.
1. Valentino Rossi ITA Fiat Yamaha Team 1min 28.116 sec
2. Dani Pedrosa SPA Repsol Honda Team 1min 28.211 sec
3. Jorge Lorenzo SPA Fiat Yamaha Team 1min 28.402 sec
4. Casey Stoner AUS Ducati Marlboro Team 1min 28.446 sec
5. Andrea Dovizioso ITA Repsol Honda Team 1min 28.778 sec
6. Colin Edwards USA Monster Yamaha Tech 3 1min 28.865 sec
7. Marco Melandri ITA Hayate Racing Team 1min 29.065 sec
8. Toni Elias SPA San Carlo Honda Gresini 1min 29.175 sec
9. James Toseland GBR Monster Yamaha Tech 3 1min 29.270 sec
10. Randy de Puniet FRA LCR Honda MotoGP 1min 29.434 sec
11. Mika Kallio FIN Pramac Racing 1min 29.599 sec
12. Alex de Angelis RSM San Carlo Honda Gresini 1min 29.600 sec
13. Chris Vermeulen AUS Rizla Suzuki MotoGP 1min 30.098 sec
14. Loris Capirossi ITA Rizla Suzuki MotoGP 1min 30.153 sec
15. Nicky Hayden USA Ducati Marlboro Team 1min 30.268 sec
16. Niccolo Canepa ITA Pramac Racing 1min 30.572 sec
17. Gabor Talmacsi HUN Scot Racing Team MotoGP 1min 31.193 sec