Racing MotoGP, WSBK, BSB, AMA, F1, WRC, DTM, NASCAR, etc...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 24 (permalink) Old 09-28-2009, 06:51 PM Thread Starter
Abusin' the scooter

Send a message via Skype™ to Yamahuh
Who TF is Johnny Rock Page??

I've been browsing around on the R1 forum and this guy has supposedly been suspended indefinitely by the AMA for messing up a last lap confrontation between Aaron Yates and Josh Hayes. He's got vids all over Youtube - is he a celebrity or something??

Al Ludington flips out:-

You make the call:-

“It’s really hard to take an angry man seriously when he’s wearing a bathrobe.” - Carl Fogarty
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 24 (permalink) Old 09-28-2009, 08:10 PM
No Crying Allowed

He is nobody other then the rider that got yelled at by an official... that is all he is known for lol

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
|
post #3 of 24 (permalink) Old 09-28-2009, 08:30 PM
Serbian Jew Double Bluff

Send a message via MSN to Matt
Ok I don't understand at all why he was getting yelled at.

Sure got sick of him saying "I HELD MY LINE!!" though.

But as far as comparing the argument to the race footage......it doesn't make sense to me.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 24 (permalink) Old 09-28-2009, 09:10 PM
7c Forever

reality TV show star.

ergo. asshole.

HAIL TO THE KING!!

post #5 of 24 (permalink) Old 09-28-2009, 09:26 PM
250 cc pilota.

Who is Al Ludington?
JRP was clearly in their way and robbed Yates of the chance to pass Hayes.

post #6 of 24 (permalink) Old 09-28-2009, 10:12 PM
Serbian Jew Double Bluff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustav O View Post
Who is Al Ludington?
JRP was clearly in their way and robbed Yates of the chance to pass Hayes.
It's a race. What's he suppose to do, scoot over and wave him on by? lol
post #7 of 24 (permalink) Old 09-28-2009, 10:14 PM
7c Forever

when he's a lapped rider? yes, that's exactly what he's supposed to do.

HAIL TO THE KING!!

post #8 of 24 (permalink) Old 09-28-2009, 10:49 PM
FAsT BOYS

according to the rulebook he MUST hold his line. it is the passers responsibility to make a safe pass. fuck al ludington he should have gotten punched in the mouth.
post #9 of 24 (permalink) Old 09-29-2009, 12:19 AM
250 cc pilota.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt View Post
It's a race. What's he suppose to do, scoot over and wave him on by? lol
He got a blue flag and wasn´t fighting with anyone for positions so he should move over and let them through. That is what smart riders do.

post #10 of 24 (permalink) Old 09-29-2009, 12:27 AM
250 cc pilota.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snair View Post
according to the rulebook he MUST hold his line. it is the passers responsibility to make a safe pass. fuck al ludington he should have gotten punched in the mouth.
The rule doesn´t say he MUST hold his line. Depending on where you get overtaken by the faster rider you have to do the smart thing and JRP didn´t do that.

"Blue Flag: Indicates to a rider that they are about to get overtaken. Riders are advised to keep their line and allow the faster rider to pass. Riders disregarding this flag may be black-flagged at the discretion of AMA Pro Racing."

post #11 of 24 (permalink) Old 09-29-2009, 12:28 AM
FAsT BOYS

i think he did move over for the first guy and then held his line to avoid running off. ludington got disciplined for his behavior though. page had another run in and has now been suspended indefinatly by dmg. on the wera forum they have talked about it quite a bit. it seems many dont like page and others feel he has been singled out because he posted this video with ludington in it.
post #12 of 24 (permalink) Old 09-29-2009, 12:33 AM
250 cc pilota.

Quote:
i think he did move over for the first guy and then held his line to avoid running off. ludington got disciplined for his behavior though. page had another run in and has now been suspended indefinatly by dmg. on the wera forum they have talked about it quite a bit. it seems many dont like page and others feel he has been singled out because he posted this video with ludington in it.
When I look at the video I see so many places for him to easily and safely get out of their way. If I am not wrong he has been in similar kind of trouble previoulsy in the season.

post #13 of 24 (permalink) Old 09-29-2009, 12:35 AM
FAsT BOYS

here is where they start talking about the suspension and reason

JRP has a new ride - Page 3 - 13x Forums
post #14 of 24 (permalink) Old 09-29-2009, 12:36 AM
FAsT BOYS

Quote:
When I look at the video I see so many places for him to easily and safely get out of their way. If I am not wrong he has been in similar kind of trouble previoulsy in the season.
i think the ludington one is the first one but there has been another since then resulting in suspension

allstoneallthetime.com :: View topic - J.R.P.
post #15 of 24 (permalink) Old 09-29-2009, 12:43 AM
250 cc pilota.

Quote:
i think the ludington one is the first one but there has been another since then resulting in suspension
I was talkign about the on track video. The theatre afterwards was not interestign me that much. I think he made crap decisions on the track imo.

post #16 of 24 (permalink) Old 09-29-2009, 02:14 AM

backmarkers are part of the game. if you don't want backmarkers, lower your cutoff time. hayes got past at the right time. i've seen a few races in the past and that section where yates got caught up, there's 1 line through there. in the end it's up to the passer to get by. otherwise have mirrors like F1.

rules say hold your line, you follow the rules. if the rulebook says blue flag = get out of the way then have it written as such.

al should know better. gave JRP more fuel for his reality show. he should have no vested interest in what "show" they're having since he's part of DMG now. it'd be different if he was still part of HRC and it was 1 of his riders.
Quote:
Riders are advised to keep their line and allow the faster rider to pass
should read "when safe to do so"

seen instances where the backmarker moves out of the way for the first and the second rider rearends the backmarker passing the otherside.

AFM #282

Last edited by stingray; 09-29-2009 at 02:23 AM.
post #17 of 24 (permalink) Old 09-29-2009, 03:16 AM
250 cc pilota.

I still maintain my view that he easily could have got out of their way safely and not interfered with the outcome as he did now, and I should know as I have seen a lot of blue flags.

post #18 of 24 (permalink) Old 09-29-2009, 08:46 AM
7c Forever

Quote:
I still maintain my view that he easily could have got out of their way safely and not interfered with the outcome as he did now, and I should know as I have seen a lot of blue flags.
ya, but G, that wouldn't have made near as gooda fuel for his reality TV show. Altho according to Ben Bos he still had to needle Al for over an hour before Al blew his top at the guy.

HAIL TO THE KING!!

post #19 of 24 (permalink) Old 09-29-2009, 09:36 AM
Serbian Jew Double Bluff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junior View Post
when he's a lapped rider? yes, that's exactly what he's supposed to do.
I must have missed where it said he was being "lapped?" I thought he was just being passed.
post #20 of 24 (permalink) Old 09-29-2009, 10:32 AM
250 cc pilota.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junior View Post
ya, but G, that wouldn't have made near as gooda fuel for his reality TV show. Altho according to Ben Bos he still had to needle Al for over an hour before Al blew his top at the guy.
After briefly watching mr Rock Pages website I dislike the guy even more.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode