Racing MotoGP, WSBK, BSB, AMA, F1, WRC, DTM, NASCAR, etc...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 26 (permalink) Old 11-02-2009, 06:51 PM Thread Starter
Advanced Member

Will Spies go for it?

Do you think if Spies is ahead of Edwards this weekend, he will let him by to help him secure fifth place from Divisioso so that he can come to the Tech 3 camp with good blood between him and Colin? ...Or will he just [email protected]#king go for it?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 26 (permalink) Old 11-02-2009, 07:07 PM
No Crying Allowed

He will let him go by "IF" Colin is right behind him.... but the chances of that are very slim I think....

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
|
post #3 of 26 (permalink) Old 11-02-2009, 07:52 PM
7c Forever

+1 to what R1Lover said.

Ben is a team player and if he's in a position to help colin keep #5 under wraps he will, but the odds of that happening are pretty slim I think.

I expect Ben is either gonna win the race with mind numbing pace, or be running around in 8th-10th

HAIL TO THE KING!!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 26 (permalink) Old 11-02-2009, 08:30 PM
No Crying Allowed

Mu guess is about 4th-5th and he might just get on the podium too, unles he get's the Fiat spec bike and I would give him 1st -3rd...

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

|
|
|
|
post #5 of 26 (permalink) Old 11-03-2009, 08:05 AM
Abusin' the scooter

Send a message via Skype™ to Yamahuh
I reckon J-T will divebomb him in a tight corner, punt him into the kitty litter and kick him in the head while he's down.

ďItís really hard to take an angry man seriously when heís wearing a bathrobe.Ē - Carl Fogarty
post #6 of 26 (permalink) Old 11-03-2009, 09:02 AM
250 cc pilota.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yamahuh View Post
I reckon J-T will divebomb him in a tight corner, punt him into the kitty litter and kick him in the head while he's down.
I wish that would happen as that would be the thing of the season.

post #7 of 26 (permalink) Old 11-03-2009, 02:00 PM Thread Starter
Advanced Member

Just think, Yamaha are putting together a bike for him as we speak. Has Spies ridden Valencia yet?
post #8 of 26 (permalink) Old 11-03-2009, 04:18 PM
7c Forever

yes he has, on the Suzuki.

HAIL TO THE KING!!

post #9 of 26 (permalink) Old 11-03-2009, 05:46 PM
Gang Green

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junior View Post
yes he has, on the Suzuki.
That, and WSBK races at Valencia as well, he raced there this spring.

I think Spies will be top 8. I'm not gonna get much more specific other then to say I think he will out qualify Toseland, and barring a crash, beat him in the race too.

I think if he is ahead of Dovi, and Edwards is right behind him, Spies will let Edwards past.

post #10 of 26 (permalink) Old 11-03-2009, 06:49 PM
Abusin' the scooter

Send a message via Skype™ to Yamahuh
An interesting fact for anyone who follows road racing (Isle of Man, Northwest 200 type of stuff ) is that a member of road racing's royal family will be riding as a wildcard at Valencia also. William Dunlop who is the nephew of the late, great Joey Dunlop and son of Robert both tragically killed while road racing, will be riding a 250 cc Honda.

ďItís really hard to take an angry man seriously when heís wearing a bathrobe.Ē - Carl Fogarty
post #11 of 26 (permalink) Old 11-03-2009, 06:57 PM
7c Forever

I'll be watching that with interest. Hopefully we still have those kinds of wildcards in the new class.

HAIL TO THE KING!!

post #12 of 26 (permalink) Old 11-04-2009, 01:32 AM
7c Forever

probably the best single lap I've ever seen in my life.

HAIL TO THE KING!!

post #13 of 26 (permalink) Old 11-04-2009, 10:36 AM
250 cc pilota.

This is how his bike will look.

post #14 of 26 (permalink) Old 11-04-2009, 10:55 AM
7c Forever

Nice to see him back to 11.

I dunno about you guys but I never thought 19 fit very well.

HAIL TO THE KING!!

post #15 of 26 (permalink) Old 11-04-2009, 01:26 PM Thread Starter
Advanced Member

I agree, 19 didn't look good on that bike. I hope it will look better on a Suzuki. Unless Alvaro changes numbers.
That Superpole lap was awesome! His time of 133.270 would have put him in 13th position in Moto GP based on 2008 qualifying times. I hope he can adapt quickly to the M1. Although adapting to change hasn't been a problem with him so far this year.
I seem to be looking forward to this race more than others for some reason.
I think that the 250 race will be the show stopper this weekend though.
post #16 of 26 (permalink) Old 11-04-2009, 03:07 PM

Over half a second on the B-bike? Kids a damn animal. I think next year in moto gp instead of 4 aliens we are going to have 5 duking it out every weekend.

"Never argue with stupid people, they will sink you to their level and beat you with experience."
post #17 of 26 (permalink) Old 11-04-2009, 05:49 PM
7c Forever

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1rider View Post
I think that the 250 race will be the show stopper this weekend though.
Amen to that, I'll be getting out of bed early for that one.

HAIL TO THE KING!!

post #18 of 26 (permalink) Old 11-04-2009, 07:28 PM Thread Starter
Advanced Member

So do you think Yamaha built him a satellite spec M1, or a factory spec M1?
post #19 of 26 (permalink) Old 11-04-2009, 07:37 PM
jimmy crack corn

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1rider View Post
So do you think Yamaha built him a satellite spec M1, or a factory spec M1?
that is a can of worms imo

and also imo a reason motogp is in trouble .

they make a rule and it becomes a minor challenge for the teams to find a walkaround.

I believe the bike will be a full factory sat bike. which of course was not the intention of the rulemakers.

every move they make to make things equal or slower makes the bikes faster and more expensive and now there are fewer bikes .

all my opinion of course .

David
post #20 of 26 (permalink) Old 11-04-2009, 07:41 PM
No Crying Allowed

I do agree as well...... but the real pisser is Colin is and will be on a sat tech 3 bike and Ben will get a Fiat spec bike..... this will not only make colin look bad..... but yamaha in general for playing favorites... lol

|
|
|
|

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode