Racing MotoGP, WSBK, BSB, AMA, F1, WRC, DTM, NASCAR, etc...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-31-2009, 12:01 PM Thread Starter
The real Blue ranger

Send a message via Yahoo to R4Ltony
Roger Edmonson is OUT!!

http://www.roadracingworld.com/news/...?article=39042

Holy crap! But I don't believe the reason..

Crap spelled his name wrong..

Quote:
If people don't regulate themselves, others will do it for them.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-31-2009, 12:12 PM
jimmy crack corn

I think I read somewhere he has bladder cancer , but many doubt it is the only reason he is stepping down.
so many people hate him I doubt many are feeling sorry for him.

many believe he single handedly killed ama road racing.

David
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-31-2009, 03:55 PM
No Crying Allowed

I agree with you Mac.... he was the worst thing that ever happened to AMA racing imo.

RIP ---- errrr oh wait....

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
|
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-31-2009, 05:52 PM
7c Forever

and you were sooooo pulling for him at the beginning, LOL. Sure makes the days of Yosh domination look good eh?

HAIL TO THE KING!!

post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-01-2010, 10:45 PM
No Crying Allowed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junior View Post
and you were sooooo pulling for him at the beginning, LOL. Sure makes the days of Yosh domination look good eh?
Ya I really was pulling for the whole "Change will be good" to actually work out.... so many others just went against him and for good reasons though.

I gave up about half way through the season though... but ya I do remember trying to get people onboard lol

Thanks for the reminder, it's pretty funny to look back on now.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

|
|
|
|
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-02-2010, 09:07 AM
7c Forever

lol ya I'd say so. I guess they've done a good job with the dirt track stuff tho.

HAIL TO THE KING!!

post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-02-2010, 11:05 PM
FAsT BOYS

hes an asshole

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode