Racing MotoGP, WSBK, BSB, AMA, F1, WRC, DTM, NASCAR, etc...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-29-2010, 12:38 AM Thread Starter
No Crying Allowed

Ducati announce a two-year deal with nicky hayden

Ducati Press Release

Ducati is pleased to announce a renewed contract with Nicky Hayden that will see the American rider stay with the Italian factory's MotoGP effort for a further two years. His signature completes a new look of the Ducati MotoGP Team line-up for 2011, which will see the 29-year-old line up alongside Valentino Rossi.

Hayden, who over the past two seasons has won over the Ducatisti with his positive and determined attitude, currently lies sixth in the MotoGP World Championship standings and is confident for two successful seasons ahead, which he will tackle with his trademark enthusiasm.

Filippo Preziosi - Ducati Corse Director
We are really pleased that Nicky will be staying with us for the next two years. It is no secret that he is a rider who never gives up, his whole racing history shows it. As a person his tenacity is an example for us all because he shows us that nothing is impossible if you truly believe. His progress since arriving at Ducati has been impressive and I am sure this trend will continue in the future. Nicky is also a special rider because of his attention to every detail and for him having Valentino as his team-mate means a huge contribution towards the development of an even more competitive motorcycle. I think it is these characteristics that have won the hearts of all the Ducatisti and that is the reason why a Ducati is the bike for him right now.

Nicky Hayden - Ducati MotoGP Team
"I am very proud to be signing for Ducati again. Last year I felt like I rode for Ducati but now I really feel as if I am a Ducati rider. The team, sponsors and Ducati fans have really taken me in and supported me a lot and I really hope to pay them back with the results they deserve. Next year I'll be teamed with some guy named Rossi who knows a little something about bikes! We're going to have a strong squad - I won't predict results but I have no doubt this team will have some real passion, real worth ethic and a lot of fun. It is the start of a new era at Ducati and it is an honour for me to be a part of it."

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
|
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-29-2010, 01:52 AM
Abusin' the scooter

Send a message via Skype™ to Yamahuh
Great news for Nicky.
It's nice to see a team rewarding his hard work ethic and refusal to point fingers or lay blame .... unlike other Duc riders we might mention....

Its really hard to take an angry man seriously when hes wearing a bathrobe. - Carl Fogarty
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-29-2010, 06:35 AM
Team America Support Crew

Send a message via Yahoo to Warp Racer
Looking forward to the Ducati team mate on-track battles. Going to be a great MotoGP 2011....for all concerned

ONCE YOU'VE HAD ASIAN, YOU WILL NEVER TOUCH CAUCASIAN

OLD AGE AND TREACHERY WILL ALWAYS OVERCOME YOUTH AND ENTHUSIASM
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-29-2010, 10:49 AM Thread Starter
No Crying Allowed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yamahuh View Post
Great news for Nicky.
It's nice to see a team rewarding his hard work ethic and refusal to point fingers or lay blame .... unlike other Duc riders we might mention....
I agree.... very well deserved and Nicky is a class act when it comes to PR and not playing the blame game.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

|
|
|
|
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-29-2010, 11:51 AM
Advanced Member

itll be intresting to see how well he can do in 2012 when they go back to 1000s!

post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-30-2010, 06:42 AM
Gang Green

Ducati now have two excellent development riders, should yield good things for them.

post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-30-2010, 09:13 AM
don't read this

Send a message via AIM to rinn Send a message via Yahoo to rinn

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

"I don't like your jerk off name, I don't like your jerk off face, I don't like your jerk off behavior, and I don't like you...... jerk off!"

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode