Racing MotoGP, WSBK, BSB, AMA, F1, WRC, DTM, NASCAR, etc...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 05-17-2011, 07:38 PM Thread Starter
Abusin' the scooter

Send a message via Skype™ to Yamahuh
WOW - I can't believe this....

Simoncelli takes out Dani on the weekend and not a word - not a handbag swung - not a debate raging. What's going on guys?

It's so quiet I think I hear an echo.

Crash sequence

“It’s really hard to take an angry man seriously when he’s wearing a bathrobe.” - Carl Fogarty
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 05-17-2011, 10:26 PM
Resident Redneck

Send a message via Skype™ to Biga
Stoner punching the Frenchman was much funnier.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 05-18-2011, 09:45 AM Thread Starter
Abusin' the scooter

“It’s really hard to take an angry man seriously when he’s wearing a bathrobe.” - Carl Fogarty
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 05-18-2011, 11:47 AM
No Crying Allowed

From motogp.com

After contemplating his options for a few days and talking further with his doctors, Pedrosa has decided to undergo surgery to repair his broken right collarbone, the result of the crash he suffered in the Grand Prix of France.

Dani has put his trust again in surgeons Dr. Joaquim Casañas and Dr. César García-Madrid, the same medical team at Teknon Medical Centre in Barcelona, who performed the operation on 6 April. At that time, they removed the plate from the left collarbone to decompress the subclavian artery.
In today's (Wednesday) operation performed at midday, a titanium plate was inserted to fix the fracture in the right collarbone. Following medical checks, the Repsol Honda rider will be discharged from hospital and in the next week he is expected to begin passive rehabilitation.

Dani's participation in the Grand Prix of Catalunya remains uncertain.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

|
|
|
|
post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 05-18-2011, 03:05 PM Thread Starter
Abusin' the scooter

Poor Dani - he can't catch a break...

Ah c'mon - you were thinking it.

post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 05-18-2011, 03:58 PM
Resident Redneck

Send a message via Skype™ to Biga
^

post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 05-18-2011, 06:33 PM
BabyEater

Send a message via MSN to Lord_Phat
the midget was in fine form, looking to be a contender... it was a racing incident, the ride through was knee jerk bs...

and yes, stoner's "punch" was piss funny...

prejudices are what fools use for reason
post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 05-18-2011, 08:43 PM Thread Starter
Abusin' the scooter

I feel bad for Dani - every year he seems to be a viable contender at the start of the season then he gets injured and try as he might he's just not close enough at the end.

Stoner seems like he's turning into the new Biattchi...always blaming someone for something - looked to me like DePuniet saw him coming, moved over to let him through but Stoner went the other way and then got pissy.

Randy flipping him the bird was pretty funny.

post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 05-19-2011, 05:29 AM
jimmy crack corn

^yep I agree
since stoner is winning it's a little easier to pallet than the biachi crap from years ago .

David
post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 05-22-2011, 11:35 AM
Team America Support Crew

Send a message via Yahoo to Warp Racer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yamahuh View Post
I feel bad for Dani - every year he seems to be a viable contender at the start of the season then he gets injured and try as he might he's just not close enough at the end.

Stoner seems like he's turning into the new Biattchi...always blaming someone for something - looked to me like DePuniet saw him coming, moved over to let him through but Stoner went the other way and then got pissy.

I agree, definitely looked like Randy was moving out of the way. He saw Stoner when he was on his left. Stoner should have noticed him looking and moving, the spanker. Flipping him the bird was priceless.

ONCE YOU'VE HAD ASIAN, YOU WILL NEVER TOUCH CAUCASIAN

OLD AGE AND TREACHERY WILL ALWAYS OVERCOME YOUTH AND ENTHUSIASM
post #11 of 11 (permalink) Old 05-27-2011, 05:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yamahuh View Post

Well remember when Lorenzo constantly got hurt... lady luck rides next to these guys. IMO it wasnt Simo's fault DP went down. Any viewing from the rear shows DP rear came up on a track undulancy and put him out of sort enough to not maintain a tighter line. He had to stand the bike up. Add simo's aggressive racing and whalaa. I'm sick of the gentlemen bs, its the highest formula racing in the world. I want to see blood. No one complains when Rossi, and Lorenzo are bumping fairing last year, or his great off the track ball up of Stoner at Laguna. We love it! This is the first season I'm not frothing to watch every race, and Simo has more my interest then the rest of it. I want to see riders battling for it. Races like Elias's win in Sepang when Rossi said he rode like a devil and was drifting the bike fully track wide and pushing the envelope on million+ dollar bikes is what I expect, just like we should from F1, WRC, et al

My mods are ghey...

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode