Racing MotoGP, WSBK, BSB, AMA, F1, WRC, DTM, NASCAR, etc...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-11-2005, 02:36 PM Thread Starter

MotoGP: Date set for 2006 US Grand Prix.

MONDAY 11TH JULY 2005

Despite the safety reservations raised during the US GP weekend, MotoGP will return to the spectacular Laguna Seca circuit on July 21-23, 2006.

A sell out crowd of 57,932 people watched home hero Nicky Hayden win his first MotoGP race at the Californian circuit on Sunday.

Tickets for the 2006 event, which will again feature Red Bull as title sponsor, will go on sale to the general public on September 1.

Race start, US MotoGP Race 2005
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-11-2005, 03:17 PM
No Crying Allowed

All I know is they better have a better plan for the traffic........ IT SUCKED...........

More to come - just got home...

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
|
post #3 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-11-2005, 03:26 PM
Ta Moko

Quote:
Originally Posted by R1LOVER
All I know is they better have a better plan for the traffic........ IT SUCKED...........

I heard it took 2 or 3 hours to get in Sunday I'm glad I stayed home and watched it. The only way I would go is to camp so you don't have to leave the track. THey got showers and bathrooms right>? Come to think of it I bet they don't in which case you should rent an RV.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-11-2005, 03:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by R1LOVER

Please tell the story! I am very interested to hear about that day. Pictures would be cool too, even pics of shirts etc you may have purchased. Thanks! 8)
post #5 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-11-2005, 04:23 PM
Mummy Man

Send a message via MSN to gsxcorey
lena just wants to check out the guys...i hope you walked around w/ your cam and got stalker shots of all the cuties

post #6 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-11-2005, 04:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsxcorey
lena just wants to check out the guys...i hope you walked around w/ your cam and got stalker shots of all the cuties
of course he did......
post #7 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-11-2005, 05:17 PM
No Crying Allowed

Quote:
Originally Posted by R1Budha
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsxcorey
of course he did......
A few.......... My wife kept looking at me when I was doing so... I just kept saying there for the guy's on the forum honey... LMAO... it worked, although she doesn't mind anyway....

Here one to get it going, I will start another thread with some pics and a little story.. There's just so much to tell....WOW

Keep in mind I had to make all of these smaller to upload them, I have them all in

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
Attached Images
File Type: jpg sunday_151__small__180.jpg (34.2 KB, 45 views)

|
|
|
|
post #8 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-11-2005, 05:21 PM Thread Starter

8) :
post #9 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-11-2005, 07:35 PM

I will be making the trip there next year. I'm already working on the planning.
post #10 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-14-2005, 03:14 PM

Just a heads up for everyone.
I have a customer who lives out near that area, and while talking today with him, we got on the subject of the Race weekend and next year.

Needless to say, he shocked me by telling me that there is already a problem with getting rooms near the area. this is NOT due to the runaway success of the GP, but rather due to the fact that there is a very large Rodeo that goes on in the same area, and the dates for both next year happen to fall on the same weekend.

Soooooooooooooooooooooo

If your planning on attending, it might make sense to at least reserve some rooms now just in case.........

Just a heads up.
post #11 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-14-2005, 04:58 PM
Ask the Chief

good info.

the rodeo this year was the week after. i saw banners for it when i was leaving on sunday.

gladiator was talking about getting a fun-mover trailer to go next year. would have been really nice to not deal with the traffic. but if not, i'm gonna try to get a room in monterey this time. the room in salinas was a bit of a ride.

puttin in a few phone calls tonight. i'm sure the scalpers are already reserving blocks of rooms to gouge on ebay. bastards.

post #12 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-14-2005, 06:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by firehawk2003
good info.

the rodeo this year was the week after. i saw banners for it when i was leaving on sunday.

gladiator was talking about getting a fun-mover trailer to go next year. would have been really nice to not deal with the traffic. but if not, i'm gonna try to get a room in monterey this time. the room in salinas was a bit of a ride.

puttin in a few phone calls tonight. i'm sure the scalpers are already reserving blocks of rooms to gouge on ebay. bastards.
salinas is where the rodeo will be too......

Lets see, mix some drunk cowboys, some drunk poser bikers, some alcohol, sun hot weather, a few california hotties, shake em up throw em in a bar and I wonder what happens......
post #13 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-14-2005, 06:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by R1Budha
Quote:
Originally Posted by firehawk2003
good info.

salinas is where the rodeo will be too......

Lets see, mix some drunk cowboys, some drunk poser bikers, some alcohol, sun hot weather, a few california hotties, shake em up throw em in a bar and I wonder what happens......
So what video cam can anyone recommend me to purchase??? I'll name my new video Cali Gone Wild 2005!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode