Racing MotoGP, WSBK, BSB, AMA, F1, WRC, DTM, NASCAR, etc...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 16 (permalink) Old 07-15-2005, 10:23 AM Thread Starter

rumour has it that h*nda are...............

rolling out a new version of the RC211V for the British GP and Max has gone to japan to test it . No mention of Nicky testing it which seems strange being as he has won a race this year

oh and the also talk of Max being thrown back into the Camel camp again

source is MCN which needs to be taken with raised eyebrows as it's only real use is as toilet paper :corn
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 16 (permalink) Old 07-15-2005, 10:37 AM

don't matter. rossi is still gonna take it.
post #3 of 16 (permalink) Old 07-15-2005, 10:46 AM
Wheatman

:corn
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 16 (permalink) Old 07-15-2005, 10:52 AM

Source is MCN?

Like you said... it needs to be taken with raised eyebrows as it's only real use is as toilet paper... :corn
post #5 of 16 (permalink) Old 07-15-2005, 10:54 AM
Wheatman

:laugh
post #6 of 16 (permalink) Old 07-15-2005, 01:24 PM
FAsT BOYS

get rid of max
post #7 of 16 (permalink) Old 07-15-2005, 01:39 PM

chances are max is getting the boot to make room for little danny.

i can see max replacing troy on camel though. although max has been performing like shit lately, he is still 3rd place in points.
post #8 of 16 (permalink) Old 07-15-2005, 02:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiredout46
don't matter. rossi is still gonna take it.
:imwst
post #9 of 16 (permalink) Old 07-16-2005, 06:25 AM
NinjaDee

Its the Rider not the Machine this mentality is the very reason Honda lost Rossi, Machine over Man!
post #10 of 16 (permalink) Old 07-16-2005, 09:47 AM

Biaggi, he's a never was, never will be. The guy has a history of folding under pressure, and he's always got something to blame for his lack of results. Well, he ran out of excuses this year when he got the ride on the #1 Honda team, yet he still does nothing but complain about the bike. Fucking whiner, I hope he's riding a 10 speed around the paddock soon because he can't find a ride. They should dump Max and get Melandri on the Repsol bike, he is the next big thing in MotoGP.

Doesn't matter what Honda brings out, Rossi is a better development rider than anyone Honda has. That is why the M1 is as good as it is today, and the reason it will contiune to get nothing but better. Rossi will win this year, and next year.
post #11 of 16 (permalink) Old 07-16-2005, 03:50 PM

Max is better than Hayden! the points don't lie! Hayden needed that win at Laguna or anywhere for that matter, he's been on a factory ride for too long now with out wins .... Max on the other hand is solid and will prolly finish 3rd or 4th over all this season, so i can't really see Honda ditching Max and keeping Hayden ........ then again it's MotoGP and anything can and does happen !!! LOL
post #12 of 16 (permalink) Old 07-16-2005, 04:13 PM

Yea, but Nicky is young and has a lot of room to improve, Max isn't exactly a kid and he's not getting any younger. Repsol is the #1 team, so yea, they want riders that are at their peak right now riding for them, not prospects. Nicky has shown a lot of improvement, running up near the front the last few races. Now he has his first win, we'll see if he can carry some momentum back to Europe.

Plus Max is a whiny bitch, he should be sponsored by Kleenex for all the crying he does.
post #13 of 16 (permalink) Old 07-16-2005, 08:07 PM
Ask the Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by gimp
Plus Max is a whiny bitch, he should be sponsored by Kleenex for all the crying he does.

nicky may not finish on the box every weekend, but you also don't hear him blaming the team and bike for any of his problems.

he has the speed....and it will come.

only thing going against everyone right now is valentino. most everyone out there has the speed to run at the front, but they're up against quite possibly the greatest rider of all time. everyone either has to concede that fact, or bitch about the machinery. max is not as talented as vale, and makes up for it by complaining.

if vale is the greatest rider of all time, what is it going to take to dethrone him? an even greater rider of all time? most will have to just wait till he leaves. and.....someone else will step into his shoes.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #14 of 16 (permalink) Old 07-16-2005, 09:03 PM
Abusin' the scooter

Send a message via Skype™ to Yamahuh
Man, i don't know about about calling Max a 'never -was'. He was the King in 250cc, what did he win..something like 4 titles back to back for different manufacturers as well. Like Honda was shocked when Rossi left, Aprilia was taking all the credit for the championship and Max walked and won on a different make.

He does make a lot of excuses but remember his very first race when he came up from 250? He won.. I remeber thinking 'Holy Fuck' this is a sign of things to come but he never was able to maintain his consistency.
I don't think even Rossi won his first race on the 500. Max is a solid rider always in the top two or three in the championship, I just don't think he'll ever win while Rossi is around. I don't think Nicky will ever win one either 'cos when Rossi is gone there'll be Melandri or Pedrosa if he moves up...the old guard have had their day...time for the new blood to step up to the plate.

Its really hard to take an angry man seriously when hes wearing a bathrobe. - Carl Fogarty
post #15 of 16 (permalink) Old 07-17-2005, 06:58 PM

You're right, it's not really fair to call Biaggi a never was. He has had a pretty good career in 250's, but he's always played 2nd fiddle to Rossi in GP. Yea, Rossi is probably the best racer of our time, so everyone is 2nd fiddle to him. I just really don't like Biaggi, so I guess I can come off as kind of harsh to him. He's a good racer, he just needs to stop the fucking crying and excuses all the time, then I'll lighten up on him.
post #16 of 16 (permalink) Old 07-17-2005, 08:59 PM
Abusin' the scooter

Send a message via Skype™ to Yamahuh
I'll give you that...he does make a lot of excuses, but he's always reasonably competitive, not like that wank Roberts Jr. who makes excuses and ISN'T :wackit
But that's another thread...
Imagine being in Max's shoes, all that talent, a 4 X World Champ in his own right, always the #1 rider in whichever team he's in, the best parts, the best bikes and STILL can't quite beat Rossi. Trouble is that now he's slipping further and further away from being competitive, it must be eating him up. He's probably got a littel voodoo doll of Rossi that he sticks pins into in his trailer! :1poke
Giberneau is another rider who has been cracked by Rossi, I don't think either him or Max have the mental toughness. Imagine how Sete must have felt when Rossi stated that Giberneau wouldn't win another race while Rossi was on the track...Man those are some pretty bold words, but you know what?
It got to him...Sete hasn't won since...and now the championship is slipping away....AGAIN!!

Rossi is a GOD!

Its really hard to take an angry man seriously when hes wearing a bathrobe. - Carl Fogarty

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode