Racing MotoGP, WSBK, BSB, AMA, F1, WRC, DTM, NASCAR, etc...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 30 (permalink) Old 07-16-2005, 01:06 PM Thread Starter
7c Forever

R1Budha is the man

just wanted to publically say thanks to Budha for helping us out with race footage, if not for him I know I wouldn't see nearly as much racing as I do. I'd also like to say that those fuckers that are linking his site everywhere are dickheads, it's people like that that make it a pain for him to help us out. He's not getting any reimbursement for this, he's paying for his server out of his own pocket. In short, it's a damned good thing he's such a nice guy or we'd all be up shits creek!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 30 (permalink) Old 07-16-2005, 01:20 PM
No Crying Allowed

LMAO.................... Nice try.... It might work... ROTFLMAO........

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
|
post #3 of 30 (permalink) Old 07-16-2005, 01:22 PM
FAsT BOYS

haha
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 30 (permalink) Old 07-16-2005, 01:39 PM

i gave it points for originality.....
:
post #5 of 30 (permalink) Old 07-16-2005, 01:42 PM
Wheatman

post #6 of 30 (permalink) Old 07-16-2005, 01:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by R1LOVER
LOL... he is Junior33 from R1-Forum... I told him to join... :
post #7 of 30 (permalink) Old 07-16-2005, 01:51 PM
No Crying Allowed

Quote:
Originally Posted by valerossi
Quote:
Oh............ Thanks Val... I was wondering if that was him... wasn't sure!!

Funny anyway!!! lol

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

|
|
|
|
post #8 of 30 (permalink) Old 07-16-2005, 01:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by valerossi
Quote:
i know......
:
post #9 of 30 (permalink) Old 07-16-2005, 01:53 PM

post #10 of 30 (permalink) Old 07-16-2005, 03:13 PM Thread Starter
7c Forever

lol, was gonna say, it's no big deal I still have access from "another location"

but seriosly, I'm really appreciative for all the work budha does. I can hardly ever watch the races live so I rely on him to have 'em posted up for me to watch them

jeez I didn't realize my post count was only 4 or I would have clarified that I was from R1-forum, lol.

HAIL TO THE KING!!

post #11 of 30 (permalink) Old 07-16-2005, 05:42 PM

I really appreciate it too. I miss alot of them cause I have military duties some weekends. What I can't believe is that none of you shits ever told me about this forum. I fond out by reading almost the entire motomummy thread on r1-forum. I kept seeing that damn mummy and finally I notice the forum. BTW I'll get around to posting up a sig and avatar when I think I need one
post #12 of 30 (permalink) Old 07-16-2005, 05:53 PM
No Crying Allowed

Quote:
Originally Posted by drinktoo
I really appreciate it too. I miss alot of them cause I have military duties some weekends. What I can't believe is that none of you shits ever told me about this forum. I fond out by reading almost the entire motomummy thread on r1-forum. I kept seeing that damn mummy and finally I notice the forum. BTW I'll get around to posting up a sig and avatar when I think I need one

Whoops............ it's hard to remember everyone... Sorry.....

Well you're here now and that's all that matters right... lol

|
|
|
|
post #13 of 30 (permalink) Old 07-16-2005, 06:02 PM

Quote:
it's been in my signature for a month or more.....
post #14 of 30 (permalink) Old 07-16-2005, 08:01 PM

Yeah, thanks Budha. You helped me out big time. I have a subscription, but he helped me download the entire race since they changed it.

: You da man

I say we buy Budha a ticket and room for Laguna 06.
post #15 of 30 (permalink) Old 07-16-2005, 08:24 PM
Ask the Chief

me and junior been talkin motogp over at the r1forum....... 8)

welcome bro :

post #16 of 30 (permalink) Old 07-16-2005, 08:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by R1Budha
Quote:
yeah I just noticed it about a week before Laguna, but I had the prior race at Hooter's Thing that sucks is if the military blocks this site while I'm oversea's next month I'll have a lot of catching up to do when I get back. The smartfilter hhas a nasty way of blocking everybackdoor site to the races. motogp.com was one of the first to go then r1-forum, hell they even block crash.net so I have to get my news from speedtv.com.... That is until they block that too. :comperror
post #17 of 30 (permalink) Old 07-16-2005, 08:35 PM
Ask the Chief

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
yeah I just noticed it about a week before Laguna, but I had the prior race at Hooter's Thing that sucks is if the military blocks this site while I'm oversea's next month I'll have a lot of catching up to do when I get back. The smartfilter hhas a nasty way of blocking everybackdoor site to the races. motogp.com was one of the first to go then r1-forum, hell they even block crash.net so I have to get my news from speedtv.com.... That is until they block that too. :comperror
where ya goin?

post #18 of 30 (permalink) Old 07-16-2005, 08:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by firehawk2003
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
where ya goin?
Eastern Europe I been there a few times before the base kinda sucks, but the foods not all that bad there. I have a feeling the work load is going to be higher this time it seems to get harder and darder everytime I go there, but at least it'll still be warm there our jets have been really co-operative lately.
post #19 of 30 (permalink) Old 07-16-2005, 08:53 PM
Abusin' the scooter

Send a message via Skype™ to Yamahuh
Gotta concur with all the folks saying 'Thanks" to Budha.

He's helped me out many times with races and such. I'm in China with no T.V and a slow ass internet connection. But I've found that if I wake up at about 3 - 4a.m local time I can get a reasonable transfer rate on the races.

All I need now is someone to link up WSB and I'll never leave the apartment!
:comperror

Its really hard to take an angry man seriously when hes wearing a bathrobe. - Carl Fogarty
post #20 of 30 (permalink) Old 07-16-2005, 09:03 PM

LOL Yamahuh Location: karaoke Hell. Ain't that the truth you give a chinese guy won beer and he thinks hes the next American Idol. I used to work for a singapor squadron at Luke and them basterds would stay up all night drinking 3 beers each and karaoke-ing.... LOL That sheet sucked when they invited me. I'ld usually try to make excuses, but I had a buddy that worked for another squadron and he would hook me up and say "oh no drink your mistakin that weddings not till next week"

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode