Technique Questions, Comments, Advice...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 34 (permalink) Old 06-09-2005, 10:56 PM Thread Starter
Mummy Man

Send a message via MSN to gsxcorey
sinister

Sinister (stungirl) is being a made a mod here. Every guy I talk to says she can ride the wheels off a bike and she's racing. Ask her questions...I know I have before and she's been damn helpful. On the 25th I hope to not let her kick my ass by TOO much on the track.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 34 (permalink) Old 06-09-2005, 11:01 PM

thanks corey :wink:
post #3 of 34 (permalink) Old 06-09-2005, 11:25 PM

great there goes the neighborhood......

Sabian is gonna whine whine whine....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 34 (permalink) Old 06-09-2005, 11:26 PM

and what else would be new....
post #5 of 34 (permalink) Old 06-09-2005, 11:44 PM Thread Starter
Mummy Man

sg: just curious but on trackaddix you said they don't run the bikes in classes and there is no passing rules etc right?

are there any rules once you're on the track? i'm gonna go slow and not do dumb shit, but was just curious if they had any specific rules

post #6 of 34 (permalink) Old 06-09-2005, 11:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsxcorey
sg: just curious but on trackaddix you said they don't run the bikes in classes and there is no passing rules etc right?

are there any rules once you're on the track? i'm gonna go slow and not do dumb shit, but was just curious if they had any specific rules
dont drive slow and dont do stupid shit
post #7 of 34 (permalink) Old 06-09-2005, 11:48 PM

got this from the trackaddix site:

"For safety reasons, we have elected to run a "2 session" format at Brainerd due to the potential speed differences between a racer and a lesser experienced track day rider at this high speed track.
Riders will be separated into a slow/medium group and a medium/fast group. "

Turn 1 is WOT so this is understandable, I would imagine there isn't passing rules for the med/fast group, just safe and curtious or you'll get a 'talkin to' at breaks.

What other rules are you thinking there'd be?
post #8 of 34 (permalink) Old 06-09-2005, 11:56 PM Thread Starter
Mummy Man

well that sounds good to me. you were telling me in chat that some places don't allow passing on turns, or only on the outside, etc...i wasn't really sure

i am kinda glad there are two groups. To be honest I think I could hang w/ the slower people in the fast group ONCE i got use to the track. Basing this off vids i've seen of track days, but i'll be much more comfortable w/ slow people around me until I learn the track and get use to riding on a track. never ridden anywhere where i don't have to worry about oncoming cars, cars pulling out, etc...

I am glad there is two groups though...

thx, i didn't know they had a website or what not. btw i hope you're bringing other girls :

post #9 of 34 (permalink) Old 06-09-2005, 11:59 PM

don't know any others that race/ ride track.
One of the nice things TA does is they let everyone who hasn't ever ridden the track out first to do a slow lap and get a feel for it. Also on lunch they do a track walk and help with lines in problem areas to help you increase speed around the track

Did you register already?

oh yea their site is trackaddix.com
post #10 of 34 (permalink) Old 06-10-2005, 12:22 AM

is chadley going to this shindig????

i moght have to go.....
take the uber camera with me.....
post #11 of 34 (permalink) Old 06-10-2005, 12:29 AM Thread Starter
Mummy Man

pm'd you SG. pls get back to me asap so i can register

post #12 of 34 (permalink) Old 06-10-2005, 01:06 AM

nah, chad doesn't wanna get beat by me again so he's goin to all the ones I'm not
post #13 of 34 (permalink) Old 06-10-2005, 06:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinister
nah, chad doesn't wanna get beat by me again so he's goin to all the ones I'm not
LAME!!!!
post #14 of 34 (permalink) Old 05-22-2006, 07:54 PM

Whatever happen to Sinister? I never see her on anymore.
post #15 of 34 (permalink) Old 05-22-2006, 09:11 PM
No Crying Allowed

My guess is MY SPACE

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

|
|
|
|
post #16 of 34 (permalink) Old 05-22-2006, 09:20 PM
FAsT BOYS

haha corey you are gonna get whupped on by her
post #17 of 34 (permalink) Old 05-22-2006, 09:21 PM
FAsT BOYS

btw welcome sinister.
post #18 of 34 (permalink) Old 05-22-2006, 09:22 PM
BabyEater

Send a message via MSN to Lord_Phat
Quote:
Originally Posted by R1LOVER
My guess is MY SPACE
cold

prejudices are what fools use for reason
post #19 of 34 (permalink) Old 05-22-2006, 09:48 PM
No Crying Allowed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord_Phat
cold
If I was wrong I guess it could be but was not meant that way.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

|
|
|
|
post #20 of 34 (permalink) Old 05-22-2006, 09:48 PM
No Crying Allowed

Quote:
Originally Posted by snair
btw welcome sinister.
this was from last year bro.... :1poke

|
|
|
|

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode